Ad man putting high-tech spin on in-store displays
- 40 under 40. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
Presents businesspeople from New Jersey who achieved success under the age of 40. Includes J. Gerard Aguilar of Voxware; Stuart Alan of Aroma Tech; Mel Baiada of RCA; Jennifer Barclay of Blue Fish Clothing.
- Scrapbook. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p20
Presents photographs of businesspeople participating in public functions in New Jersey. Includes the donation of Sesame Street Live tickets made by Brunswick Hilton & Towers general manager Jan Larsen to the East Brunswick Association for Brain Injured Children; Stamp drive led by Corporate...
- The who's who of New Jersey business. // Business News New Jersey;09/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p7
Presents a directory of New Jersey's top 100 business people. Includes Joe Allegra; C. Michael Armstrong; Mary Beth Backoff.
- The OC 50 1997. // Orange County Business Journal;5/5/97, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p19
Profiles 50 of the most influential business people in California. Identities of individuals; Ages of individuals; Where individuals live; Information on companies where individuals work. INSETS: Honorable mentions.;Roll call..
- EMPLOYERS. // Orange County Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p8
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of employers in California as of December 2003.
- Corporate park--or Oak Park? Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;08/18/97, Vol. 20 Issue 33, pSR1
Focuses on how a number of small business people who have benefited from setting up their businesses in Evanston and Oak Park, Chicago, Illinois. Comment from Lorraine Arvin, president of Arvin Resources Incorporated; Why Steven J. Turner opened his advertising agency in Evanston; Consideration...
- Top 20 Agents. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2009 Book of Lists, Issue 323962, p64
The article lists top performing businesspeople in California in 2008, including Bill Pfeif, Shannon Martin and Doreen A. Ekmalian.
- What do you hope to accomplish by age 50? DelBello, Dee // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/25/97, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p16
Surveys Connecticut business people below age 50 on what they hope to accomplish by the age of 50. Includes achievements related to personal finance, business opportunities, family life, global business expansion and community redevelopment. INSET: A word about 50 under 50..
- Fifty under 50 tell their stories. Wittich, Keightley // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/25/97, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p17
Presents similarities in the aspirations of Connecticut business people under the age of 50. Factors influencing career choices; Future directions of businesses managed; Turning point in business career; Professional accomplishment.