Tags: HOUSING -- Finance
- Martin Gargano, West Virginia Housing Development Fund. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p74
Reports the approval of selling bonds for single-family housing construction by the West Virginia Housing Development Fund. Endowment of loans for purchase of homes at lower interest rates; Development of multifamily housing projects; Intention of financing rental housing.
- Housing's Busy New Year. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p1
Reports on business prospects in the housing finance sector in the U.S. as of 2002. Possible decrease in interest rates on housing loans; Impact of the decrease on customers; Possible increase in the private-activity bond volume cap allocation related to the housing sector.
- Editor's Introduction. Heywood, Andrew // Housing Finance International;Sep2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Virginia Traclet about the history of the Canadian housing finance system and its resiliency in the recession of 2007-2009, another one by Otmar Stocker on the importance of collateral and a comparative study on...
- Thrift Loan Production Sinks. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;5/31/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p15
The article provides an overview on the market performance of single-family loans in the U.S.
- Servicing Total in Decline. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;6/7/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p18
A chart is presented depicting the performance of the housing loan market in the U.S.
- Ginnie Mae President Sees Retailers Replacing Lenders. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;4/8/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 67, p10
Reports on the possibility of lenders' replacement by retailers in the U.S. housing finance industry, according to Government National Mortgage Association's president Ronald A. Rosenfeld. Factors that might lead to the replacement of lenders by retailers; Possible introduction of a general...
- Housing finance: A long-term perspective. Lereah, David // Business Economics;July97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p21
Discusses information that the 1990's were considered good years for housing finance business in the United States. Major economic events that characterize the changes in the housing finance business; Long-term forces influencing housing finance; Why nation's housing markets are overachieving...
- Housing finance. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar1996, p17
Focuses on housing finance in the United States, as of March 1996. Mortgage rates; Mortgage origination by type of lender; Application volume.
- Housing finance. // Economic Trends (07482922);Dec96, p16
Discusses housing finance in the United States for the third quarter of 1996. Mortgage originations; Housing affordability by region; Mortgage rates.