American Association of Nurserymen to vote on name change
- Third AAN conference boasts record turnout. // American Nurseryman;11/1/95, Vol. 182 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the American Association of Nurserymen Legislative Leadership Conference held in September 1995 in Washington, D.C. Highlights of the event; Keynote speakers.
- Are you on board? Benson, Sally D. // American Nurseryman;01/15/97, Vol. 185 Issue 2, p4
Editorial. Presents information about the American Association of Nurserymen's (AAN) 1997 Management Clinic Conference. Purpose of the AAN's management clinic; Few suggestions for getting the most out of the conference.
- AAN holds Legislative Conference in nation's capital. // American Nurseryman;08/01/97, Vol. 186 Issue 3, p18
Reports the American Association of Nurserymen will hold its fourth Legislative Leadership Conference in Washington DC on September 22 and 23, 1997. Purpose of the conference; Account of the AAN's 1995 conference; Speakers of the conference.
- Guest speakers prepare to address tomato pest and disease threat seminar. // Horticulture Week;12/11/2009, p29
The article offers information on the Horticultural Development Co. and the British Tomato Growers' Association's (BTGA) seminar to be held in the Avon Suite, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, England on January 14, 2010.
- South Jersey Landscape Conference and Nursery Growers Meeting. Frecon, Jerome L. // Plant & Pest Advisory: Landscape, Nursery & Turf;11/12/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p6
The article offers information on the South Jersey Landscape Conference and Nursery Growers Meeting to be held in Glassboro, New Jersey in December 2009.
- Big chain buyers and independent retailers meet for talk. // American Nurseryman;8/15/93, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p24
Reports on the February 1993 meeting of the California Association of Nurserymen's Centinela chapter. Topics of the discussions; Panel participants' questions; Purpose of the meeting; Attendees.
- Garden council attempts to gather the faithful for promotion order. // American Nurseryman;9/1/94, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the campaign by the Garden Council of its planned promotion order called `Plants for America.' Comment by Gary Mariani, chief executive officer of the Garden Council at the American Association of Nurserymen's convention on July 1994; Features of the promotion order; Efforts to...
- Kickin' the dirt in Oregon. // Nursery Management;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p66
The article reports on the highlights of the Kick the Dirt tour sponsored by the Wholesale Nursery Growers of America which was held in Portland, Oregon on August 22-24, 2011.
- ANLA hosts legislative conference on Capitol Hill. // American Nurseryman;11/01/97, Vol. 186 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the fourth Legislative Leadership Conference in the nursery industry, sponsored by the American Nursery & Landscape Association (ANLA). Topics to be discussed and the speakers on the first part of the conference; Legislative issues tackled in the second part of the conference;...