Battelle forecasts top technology challenges
- Battelle predicts technologies for 2007. // R&D Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p6
Presents a list of technological forecasts for the year 2007 by the Battelle Co. in Columbus, Ohio. Affordable home-based health care; Personal computer products; Convergence of technology in the home.
- Inventing the future. Kopp, Will // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/1/94, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p244
Presents speech by the Executive Communications Manager of Battelle, given at the Perry/Morgan County National Honor Society Recognition Conference, dealing with the issue of Battelle's vision of technology for the 21st Century. Explosion in health care technology; Biotechnology and the...
- High-tech havens predicted for 2012. // R&D Magazine;Sep2002, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the compilation of high-technology innovations predicted for 2012 by Battelle. Details on the predicted innovations.
- Telemetric monitoring to probe where no probe has gone before. Masi, C.G. // R&D Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on an automated submersible probe called the Autonomous Environmental Sentinel (ASE) which was developed by John Downing and Bradley DeRoos of Battelle/Marine Sciences Laboratory in Sequim, Washington. Description of the probe; How the probe works; Comments from Gary Noreen of the Jet...
- Battelle forecasts household product breakthroughs for 2008. // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr98, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p28
Presents a technology forecast by the Battelle company. Use of wireless communication technology; Products for healthy homes; Use of home health monitors; Analysis on other home electronic systems.
- Vacuum deposition improves lithium cells. // Electronic Design;5/16/94, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p27
Reports that scientists at Battelle's Pacific Northwest Laboratories have successfully used vacuum deposition to create electrodes and electrolytes for lithium polymer batteries. Process description; Contact information.
- MiCell and Battelle sign technology deal. Tullo, Alex // Chemical Market Reporter;12/22/97, Vol. 252 Issue 25, p18
Reports on the technologies agreement between North Carolina-based MiCell Technologies Inc. and Ohio-based Battelle regarding MiCell's receipt of licensing rights to Battelle patents related to carbon dioxide cleaning processes.
- Center To Promote New Products, Processes. Canning, Kathie // Pollution Engineering;Mar2000, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p11
No abstract available.
- Work under way on pipeline test loop. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May94, Vol. 221 Issue 5, p3
Reports that the Gas Research Institute is building a pipeline test loop called Pipeline Simulation Facility at the company Battelle's facility in West Jefferson, Ohio. Use of the pipeline test loop in evaluating pipeline safety standards; Features of the pipeline test loop.