Survival of clinician scientist
- Doctor in the lab: What is it like for a doctor to work with scientists? Jorm, Christine M.; Stamford, Jonathan A. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/5/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7061, p867
Presents viewpoints from a scientist, professor and doctor on the research alliance between clinicians and scientists. Qualities necessary for success in research; Includes honesty, discipline and curiosity; Scientists' place in clinical research.
- One hundred years ago. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/14/95, Vol. 311 Issue 7011, p990
Focuses on medical explorers and their achievements. Includes Emin Pasha and Donaldson Smith.
- ERRATA. // Oncologist;Sep2009, Vol. 14 Issue 9, following p948
A correction to the article "Sorafenib and Sunitinib" that was published in the August 2009 issue, is presented.
- Prophets and pioneers. // Health News Naturally;Fall95, p2
Editorial. Praises the contribution of health scientists in developing concepts and innovative research in natural health and nutrition. Proven theory of Dr. Kilmer McCully on the lack of folic acid in people with high homocysteine levels; Humiliation suffered by McCully; Treatment of the...
- Oxford opens new international biomedical sciences center. Dickson, David // Nature Medicine;Apr99, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p363
Reports on the opening of the Oxford International Biomedical Centre in Oxford, England. Aims of the center; Biomedical conferences organized by the center; Support for promising biomedical scientists from developing countries.
- Poisons from the Pentagon. Shulman, Seth // Progressive;Nov87, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p16
Profiles the biological researcher, Donald Robertson. Development of a vaccine against anthrax; Career highlights; Affiliations.
- Professor Raymond P Clark BSc, PhD, ASIS, FSEE, FRPS. // Environmental Engineering;Jun2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p64
Profiles Professor Raymond Clark, a Biomedical Scientist who has spent several years with the Medical Research Council (MRC). His research work at MRC; Career highlights.
- The extinction of the ob/gyn physician-scientist. Frye, Joyce // Contemporary OB/GYN;Apr2006, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p28
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Snatching the Ob/Gyn Physician-Scientist From the Verge of Extinction" in the February 2006 issue.
- The extinction of the ob/gyn physician-scientist. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Apr2006, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p28
Presents a response to a letter to the editor about the article "Snatching the Ob/Gyn Physician-Scientist From the Verge of Extinction" in the February 2006 issue.