Former college official guilty of embezzlement
- Embezzler gives back money, sort of. // State Legislatures;Feb98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
Reports on an embezzlement case in Portland, Oregon.
- Buck payroll manager guilty. // Business Insurance;8/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p2
Reports on developments in the embezzlement trial of Donna Moreno, former payroll manager at George B. Buck Consulting Actuaries Inc., a unit of Buck Consultants Inc. as of August 19, 1996. Facts of the case; November 1996 schedule for her sentencing; Estimated damages.
- NEW MEXICO. // Advocate;1/29/91, Issue 569, p21
Discusses a lawsuit filed by New Mexico AIDS Services which alleged that former director Maria Bautista-Lopez embezzled money from the group before she left the office.
- Semrod's Secretary Liable for Theft. // Business News New Jersey;5/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p3
Reports the case filed by T. Joseph Semrod against his former secretary Darlene Gentry for an alleged stealing of his money in New Jersey. Estimates on the total amount of money stolen by Gentry; Overview on the responsibilities of Gentry as Semrod's secretary; Reference to the trial date to...
- Ex-Chase exec indicted. // Crain's New York Business;11/11/96, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p46
Reports on the indictment of Michael Wachs, a former Chase Manhattan Corporation's senior vice president, on a charge of embezzlement from the bank. Amount Wachs is claimed to have embezzled; How Wachs embezzled the money.
- Nicaragua--AlemÃ¡n Charged. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the decision of the Nicaraguan government to file charges for embezzlement against former President Arnoldo Alem aacute; n, in September 2002. Evidence presented by President Enrique Bola ntilde; os regarding the charges; Information on the legal barriers in pursuing the charges in...
- Susan McDougal rocks. Jackson, Hugh // Las Vegas Business Press;08/02/99, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p4
Comments on the outcome of the embezzlement case filed against Susan McDougal in Arkansas. McDougal's addressing of a convention on fraud investigation in Las Vegas, Nevada; Non-succumbing to pressure from Kenneth Starr's investigations; Clearing of embezzlement and contempt charges after 18...
- Whitewater figure melts cool professionals. Gerrie, Sharon // Las Vegas Business Press;08/02/99, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p8
Highlights Susan McDougal's visit to Las Vegas, Nevada, as guest speaker for a conference on fraud investigation. McDougal's spending of 18 months in jail for civil contempt; Refusal to cooperate with Special Prosecutor Kenneth Starr's investigation of the Whitewater land deal; Description of...
- Ore. bookkeeper faces more charges. Bruner, Richard W. // Automotive News;3/18/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5650, p30
Discusses the conviction of former bookkeeper Sandra Lee Drolette Hayes for fund embezzlement from Signer Motors in Corvallis, Oregon. Additional charges in separate case; Details on sentence; Information on additional charges.