Baltimore schols life breakfast 17%
- Colorado schools team with ACF. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p16
States that schools in Colorado will participate in the `Elementary Epicureans' program developed by the Colorado Department of Education and the ACF Culinarians of Colorado. Who funded the program; Age range of children in the program; Availability of the program to Team Nutrition participating...
- Special Florida commission receives report on school overcrowding data. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/20/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30213, p3
Details the report made on the overcrowding problem of Florida schools. Estimated amount needed to meet the school needs; School bond sales.
- New tools for a poor district. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p20A
Reports on the final phase of plans to finance a high school using certificates of participation by the Niagara Falls City School District in New York. Value of certificates of participation intended to be issued by the district; Procedures that districts must take to finance school...
- In Fast-Growing N.C., Bond Issues Will Fund Schools, Hoops. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31539, p3
Reports that schools in North Carolina will receive funds from the sale of bonds issues as of January 2003. Amount to be received by schools in Mecklenburg County; Partial bond funding of Charlotte's arena to be occupied by a professional basketball team in the state; Underwriter of the arena's...
- OHIO. // Cincinnati;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p100
Presents information on different schools at Ohio as of April 2003. Website information on the Academy of Greater Cincinnati; Location of the Bethany School; School hours of the Cincinnati Hebrew Day School.
- KENTUCKY. // Cincinnati;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p109
Presents detailed information on different schools at Kentucky as of April 2003. Location of the Calvary Christian School; Website information on Cornerstone Montessori School; School hours of Trent Montessori School.
- Paralowie school. Pickersgill, Sean // Architecture Australia;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p54
Features the Paralowie R-12 School in Paralowie, Adelaide, South Australia. Design of school by Tridente Architects and Services SA; Extensions and refurbishment; Description of rooms and lobby area; Brick colonnade linking new school and existing buildings.
- World class schooling for tomorrow's global citizens. Hawcroft, Sam // Asian Business Review;Oct96, p55
Focuses on the popularity of international schools with parents working overseas. Australian Government's drive to export Australian education to Asia Pacific; Fastest growing export market in Australia; Idea of education as a foreign investment.
- The ABCs of apartheid. Tygesen, P. // Africa Report;May/Jun91, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p13
Addresses the African National Congress's (ANC's) arduous task of reconstructing the educational system left as a brutal legacy of apartheid's architect, Hendrik Verwoerd. Looking toward a post-apartheid era; Need for an educated workforce; `Bantu' education system; Horrendous physical...
- Surplus schools can serve the community. Noyes, K. // Aging;1987, Issue 356, p13
A developer's point of view on reusing surplus school buildings to serve needs of a community's elderly population. School reuse is analyzed and compared to new buildings. Condo resale price limits are discussed. INSET: Description of Muzzey Jr. High School in Lexington, Mass..