ICI cuts fertilizer prices
- Nitrogen prices hold steady while potash eases. // Farmers Weekly;8/14/2009, Vol. 151 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the unchanged prices for domestic ammonium nitrate in Great Britain while prices of phosphate and potash have eased.
- Busy urea market affects ammonium nitrate prices. // Farmers Weekly;4/15/2011, Vol. 155 Issue 16, p27
The article reports on the high ammonium nitrate prices caused by the reports on low soil nitrogen levels with prices going as high as 320 U.S. dollars per ton to 335 U.S. dollars per ton.
- Ammonium nitrate. // European Chemical News;7/14/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2061, p17
Forecasts the demand for ammonium nitrate in Europe in 2003. State of the demand for ammonium nitrate; Improvements in the pricing of the chemical.
- Ammonium Nitrate Market Balanced Following Price Volatility. Van Savage, Eleonor // Chemical Market Reporter;7/14/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 1, p20
Reports that the global and North American ammonium nitrate (AN) market has balanced with prices showing a steady increase during 2003 spring season and remaining relatively high. Reason for the high price; Stability of the AN in relation to its demand in the U.S.; Determinants of the world...
- Fertiliser market report--April. Chesher, Roger; Harris, Robert // Farmers Weekly;4/2/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 14, p18
Presents a market report for fertilizers in Great Britain for April 2004. Short supply of domestic ammonium nitrate; Value of granular urea; Expected reduction in the price of grassland complex fertilizers.
- FERTILISER MARKET REPORT. Chesher, Roger // Farmers Weekly;8/4/2006, Vol. 145 Issue 5, p27
The article reports on the status of the fertilizer market in Great Britain. There is an increasing optimism towards the sector as reflected by the sale of the 50-60% of the arable market. Fertilizer maker Terra is pressured to retain the Â£3 per ton additional price month on month since June...
- Plough digs in for spring crop. Dale, Matthew // Farmers Weekly;1/27/2006, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p54
Discusses the author's farming experience in Cornwall, England as of January 2006. Condition of spring crops on his farm; Delivery of a barley contract to the local Cornwall Farmers mill; Increase in the price of ammonium nitrate.
- Fertiliser prices could increase. // Farmers Weekly;5/20/2011, Vol. 155 Issue 21, p25
The article reports on the possible increase in the prices of fertilizers used by farmers in Great Britain in May 2011. It says that as of May 17, the price of French ammonium nitrate stands at 315 euros per ton bulk wholesale. On the other hand, Benelux calcium ammonium nitrate costs 247 per...
- Fertiliser season begins early and with higher-than-expected prices. // Farmers Weekly;5/27/2011, Vol. 155 Issue 22, p26
The article presents updates on the global market for fertilizers as of May 27, 2011. The bulk wholesale price set by Yara for ammonium nitrate (AN) was at 315 per ton (T) euros in Europe. Meanwhile, global urea prices have increased 110/T in three weeks. Chinese urea exports have declined 70...