ICI cuts fertilizer prices
- Nitrogen prices hold steady while potash eases. // Farmers Weekly;8/14/2009, Vol. 151 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the unchanged prices for domestic ammonium nitrate in Great Britain while prices of phosphate and potash have eased.
- Busy urea market affects ammonium nitrate prices. // Farmers Weekly;4/15/2011, Vol. 155 Issue 16, p27
The article reports on the high ammonium nitrate prices caused by the reports on low soil nitrogen levels with prices going as high as 320 U.S. dollars per ton to 335 U.S. dollars per ton.
- Ammonium Nitrate Market Balanced Following Price Volatility. Van Savage, Eleonor // Chemical Market Reporter;7/14/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 1, p20
Reports that the global and North American ammonium nitrate (AN) market has balanced with prices showing a steady increase during 2003 spring season and remaining relatively high. Reason for the high price; Stability of the AN in relation to its demand in the U.S.; Determinants of the world...
- Plough digs in for spring crop. Dale, Matthew // Farmers Weekly;1/27/2006, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p54
Discusses the author's farming experience in Cornwall, England as of January 2006. Condition of spring crops on his farm; Delivery of a barley contract to the local Cornwall Farmers mill; Increase in the price of ammonium nitrate.
- Untitled. Chesher, Roger // Farmers Weekly;5/25/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 21, p22
The article reports that British manufacturer Grow How has released a wholesale price for Nitram designed to see it on farm at 300 pounds per tonne for delivery on May or June 2012 with payment the month following.
- Ammonium nitrate. // European Chemical News;7/14/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2061, p17
Forecasts the demand for ammonium nitrate in Europe in 2003. State of the demand for ammonium nitrate; Improvements in the pricing of the chemical.
- FERTILISER MARKET REPORT. Chesher, Roger // Farmers Weekly;8/4/2006, Vol. 145 Issue 5, p27
The article reports on the status of the fertilizer market in Great Britain. There is an increasing optimism towards the sector as reflected by the sale of the 50-60% of the arable market. Fertilizer maker Terra is pressured to retain the Â£3 per ton additional price month on month since June...
- Fertiliser season begins early and with higher-than-expected prices. // Farmers Weekly;5/27/2011, Vol. 155 Issue 22, p26
The article presents updates on the global market for fertilizers as of May 27, 2011. The bulk wholesale price set by Yara for ammonium nitrate (AN) was at 315 per ton (T) euros in Europe. Meanwhile, global urea prices have increased 110/T in three weeks. Chinese urea exports have declined 70...
- Agriculture Ministry temporarily suspends fertilizer sales amid terror attacks in Turkey. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;6/13/2016, p5
The article reports on the temporary ban on sales of fertilizers that contain ammonium nitrate after car bombing incidents in Turkey in June 2016.