Union Pact Has Denver Hotel Back on Track
- OKLAHOMA: Fair Fix-Up Gets Fiscal Lift. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/26/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32658, p9
The article reports that greater-than-expected hotel tax revenue in Oklahoma will provide additional $20 million for ongoing upgrades at the State Fair Arena and horse barns being financed with proceeds from bonds authorized by voters in December 2004. With work focusing on the venue's show...
- Likely Albuquerque Stadium Developer Will Ask City to Issue Revenue Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32557, p40
The article reports that the leading contender for developing a hotel and arena will ask the city to provide revenue bonds to help finance the $350 million complex in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The leading contender consists of Garfield Traub Development LLC, Hunt Development Group, Flintridge...
- Illinois Sports Authority Readying Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F327, p1
The article reports that the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority's decision to bring a roughly 278 million dollars refunding to market to assist the challenges of managing an escalating debt service. It states that primary revenue of the authority comes from a two percent tax on city hotels,...
- Oklahoma Authority Finalizes Deal for Native American Center. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32119, p28
The article reports that Oklahoma Capitol Improvements Authority will finalize its sale of $33 million of lease revenue bonds to finance the state's contribution to a $135 million Native American cultural center planned for Oklahoma City. The Native American Cultural and Education Authority,...
- San Antonio Eyes Pricing for $207M Convention Center Hotel Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32125, p36
The article reports that financial advisers for San Antonio, Texas, will ask the City Council for pricing parameters for a $207 million offering of hotel revenue bonds to finance a new, privately owned, 1,000-room convention center hotel on the city's famed Riverwalk. Pricing of the complex...
- Nonrated Deals Reappear on Horizon After Months of Scarcity. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31485, p33
No abstract available.
- Trump Captivates US With Upcoming Deal. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p12
Provides information on the proposed bond offering from Trump AC Hotel & Casino.
- Trump Captivates US, Europe Looks to Crossovers. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p2
Focuses on the high yield bonds offered by Trump AC Hotel & Casino in Europe. Amount of the two-tranche deal; Role of Deutsche Bank; Use of the proceeds to refinance debt and extend maturities.
- Julia street. // New Orleans Magazine;Mar98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p16
Provides questions and answers about life in New Orleans, Louisiana. Reason why and when the Senator Hotel closed; Information about the New Orleans premium bond; Famous person named Gentilly and what was she famous for; Why the logo from Whitney Bank has the time on the clock set at 10 minutes...