Kentucky Sewer District Caps Off Swap With $191 Million Sale
- Sensing Scandal, St. Louis Sewer Pulls $500M Ballot Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p26
Reports that a board of St. Louis Sewer district has voted to defer the issue of bond authorization. Purpose of the district behind deferring the issue; Reorganization of the board; Statistics related to the issuance of bonds.
- Milwaukee and Its Sewer System Bringing $300 Million in Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Focuses on a series of competitive bond deals that will be brought by Milwaukee, Wisconsin and its sewer district to market. Total value; Short-term operating notes; General obligation corporate purpose bonds.
- Hollister, Calif., Cut to BBB- by S & P. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31786, p2
Reports on the declining sewer system revenue bonds of the Hollister Joint Powers Financing Authority in California.
- Louisville, Ky., sewer district readying $300 million wastewater deal. Reisman, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30739, p36
Focuses on the Louisville & Jefferson County, Kentucky, Sewer District's planned $300 million bond issue. Use of proceeds from the offering; Financial backing of the deal; Sewerage systems improvements supported by the bonds.
- St. Louis Seeks Big Sewer Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31535, p1
Reports on the probability of St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District to rejoin the rank of major issuers if voters approve a $500 million bonding referendum in April 2003. Comments made by district treasurer Karl Tyminski regarding the referendum; Details of syndicate members chosen for...
- St. Louis Sewer District Puts Off $500M Vote Till February. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31708, p5
Reports that the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District board of Chicago, Illinois has deferred a bonding authorization to the February 2004 Presidential primary ballot. Reason behind the decision; Likely saving by the district board by the deferment; Speculations regarding response of voters to...
- Cleveland-Area Sewer District Readies Its Largest Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/3/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33410, p20
The article announces the plan of Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District to sell 338.3 million dollars of Build America Bonds in Cleveland in 2010.
- House Committee Approves D.C. Spending Bill. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31926, p5
Reports on the approval of the District of Columbia spending bill by the House Appropriations Committee in the U.S. Issuance of general obligation bonds; Allocation of budget for emergency planning and security-related expenses; Implementation of the district's long-term combined sewer overflow...
- Detroit Readies Water and Sewer Deals Amid State Takeover Bid. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p1
Reports on the plans of Detroit's water system to issue water and sewer revenue bonds for its capital improvement plan despite a legislative battle over the control of its water system. Arguments of the suburban lawmakers regarding the management of the system; Reason behind the opposition...