- HOW WELL DOES YOUR FINANCIAL PLANNER KNOW YOU? McArdle, Brady // Business People;Jun2015, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p72
The article stresses the importance for individuals to have a financial planner that knows them well. The author encourages the use of CFPÂ® professional that can give each client a personalized approach. According to the author, it is important to have a plan that best suits one's needs....
- Your Future Clients. Jones, Brian T. // Financial Planning;Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p22
The article emphasizes the importance of hiring and retaining younger financial planners for firms to secure clients. It states that younger professionals can be used to develop future clients. It stresses the importance for firms to keep staff members happy and develop them professionally. It...
- What a Wonderful (CFP) World This Could Be…. Tuttle, Marv // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
Discusses the recognition of financial planners and investment advisors as valued professionals. Countries which were licensed by the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards to offer an appropriate course of study that leads to the use of the CFP marks in their country; Need for...
- What Is a Professional? Bearden, Frank C. // Advisor Today;Aug2002, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p82
Discusses the situations facing two financial advisors to measure their level of professionalism. Characteristics of professionals; Factor that influences the public's view of financial advisors.
- MEDIA CHOICE: HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNER. Li, Stewart // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/28/2003, p14
The journal "Hong Kong Financial Planner" is the official publication of the Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong, China. It provides up-to-date information and reports on current industry issues to almost 1,000 Hong Kong certified financial planners and practitioners in banking,...
- A New Day, A New Challenge. Tuttle, Mary // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
Presents an introduction to the articles published in the January 2000 issue of the "Journal of Financial Planning."
- Financial-Planning.com. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p6
Presents several topics featured on the Web site of the "Financial Planning" journal as of August 2004. Publication of the "Technology Adviser" newsletter; Insights on the electronic-newsletters of the "Financial Planning" journal; Archives about financial planning online.
- A Rosier Outlook. // Financial Planning;Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p17
The article offers information on the Retirement Advisor Confidence Index released by the magazine "Financial Planning," which indicates an improvement in the business condition of wealth managers in January 2013.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p74
The article presents a short test on the contents of the July 2003 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning.