Little Caesars inflates pizzas, not prices
- Second in a pitch doesn't mean the account is lost. writes, Francesca Newland // Campaign (UK);5/10/2002, Issue 18, p17
Reports the advertising account for Goodfellas pizza created by Leith London in Great Britain. Strategy of Leith London for acquisition of the advertising account; View of company officials after acquisition of the advertising account of Goodfellas; Effects of loss opportunity for advertising...
- New Pizza Inn Delivery campaign goes to the dogs. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;1/31/94, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the television advertisement promoting the pizza delivery campaign of Pizza Inn Inc. Company vice president for marketing Brad Phillips's comments on the advertisement; Sales percentage of Pizza Inn on deliveries.
- New marketing promos insist `it's a family affair.' Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;12/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p6
Discusses the marketing initiatives designed to appeal the family through advertisements and menu changes of several food companies in the United States. How quick service operators pursue with a movie tie-in with film producers; Information on the television advertisement of Domino's Pizza;...
- Domino's does deep-dish derby. Benezra, Karen // Brandweek;4/17/95, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p9
Reports on Domino's Pizza Incorporated's strategy for marketing deep dish pizza. Challenge to Pizza Hut's Pan Pizza; Advertising budget of Domino's; Market share of Domin's compared to competitors Little Caesars and Pizza Hut.
- Ticketmaster ties to Stouffer's on sweeps. Stevens, Shannon // Brandweek;03/30/98, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p50
Details the promotional tie-in between Ticketmaster company and Nestle company's Stouffer's French Bread Pizza brand. Other brands using Ticketmaster as alternative media; Account on the instant-win promotion from Stouffer's; Features of an online site for Stouffer's.
- Pie Hard. Dumenco, Simon // New York;07/24/2000, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p15
Evaluates the advertising campaign that Deutsch agency made for Domino's Pizza in 2000. Message conveyed by the campaign; Description of the advertisements; Tagline of the campaign.
- Freschetta. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;6/28/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 27, ps24
Profiles Tom Bierbaum, national brand group manager at Tony's Pizza Service. Marketing of the Freschetta Rising Crust pizza; Use of a mnemonic device with the promotional character, Etta; Advertising campaign from Bozell Kamstra.
- Domino's pounds image push. Grimm, Matthew // Brandweek;8/8/94, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p4
Reports on Domino's Pizza's new marketing theme based on the Queen song-cum-sports mantra `We Will Rock You.' First spot created by Grey Advertising.
- As Domino's Gets Real, Its Sales Get Really Good. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;7/12/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 27, p8
The article reports that pizza chain Domino's announced that photographs of its pizza in advertisements will be devoid of fancy food artistry. Domino's chief marketing officer (CMO) Russell Winer says that they are reacting to consumers' complaints saying that the pizza looked different from...