- American disposal plans to sell common stock. // Waste News;09/29/97, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p23
Reports that 5.5 million shares of the common stock of American Disposal Services Incorporated is expected to be sold by October 1997 in a public offering. Detailed information on the offering was filed.
- American Disposal acquires 10 firms. Tarbett, Jean // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the number of companies bought by American Disposal Services Incorporated, as part of its effort to expand its operations in New England and the Midwest. Extent to which the acquisition of these companies should augment American Disposal's yearly revenue; How the company has grown...
- Waste hauler doesn't aim for top of heap. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;04/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p9
Looks at the number of landfills and waste hauling firms American Disposal Services Incorporated has purchased since its inception in 1993. Founding of firm by Charterhouse Equity Partners L.P.; Information on company's public offering in 1996; Amount of money raised; Detailed information on...
- American purchases 9. Brown, Bob // Waste News;09/28/98, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p2
Reports that American Disposal Services Inc., have made bids to acquire nine companies. How the company will benefit from the acquisitions; Identification of the companies; Expectations for the acquisitions.
- Acquisition. // World Wastes;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p10
Reports on American Disposal Services Inc.'s acquisition of ten waste disposal companies in various states.
- De Young gains recognition. // Waste News;08/10/98, Vol. 4 Issue 13, p6
Reports that Richard De Young, president and chief executive officer of American Disposal Services Inc. was named the firm Ernst and Young's entrepreneur of the year. Reason the award was given to De Young.
- Firm raises $23 million with IPO. Russell, John // Waste News;8/5/96, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p2
Reports that American Disposal Services Inc. raised about $23 million in its initial public offering (IPO). Number of shares sold; Price per share; Plans for the amount raised through IPO; Background on the company.
- Amerian adds 1. Brown, Bob // Waste News;06/15/98, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Chicago Disposal Incorporated by American Disposal Services Incorporated. Amount of money the acquisition will add to American's revenue; Details on the ageement the two companies signed; Comments from Richard De Young, president and chief executive officer of...
- Underwriters exercise American Disposal option. // Waste News;11/10/97, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p6
Reports that underwriters bought an additional 837,000 shares after American Disposal Services Incorporated launched an initial public offering on November 3, 1997. Cost per share; How American Disposal plans to utilize funds generated from the public offering.