Handling med wastes: Regs on the rise
- New pins in the RN collection. // RN;Dec93, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p52
Features nursing school pins sent in by `RN' magazine readers. Donors; Specialty society membership and certification.
- Pin shop notes where you want them. Noelle, Robert C. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p14
Recommends the use of push-pins in posting workshop information in strategic locations. Prevention of the pins from becoming loose; Materials in securing the push-pin hole.
- Fallen firefighter's memorial pins available. // Fire Engineering;Sep96, Vol. 149 Issue 9, p35
Announces the availability of the Fallen Firefighter's memorial pins from the Maryland State Firemen's Association. Cost per pin; Order information.
- Sharp Uptick. Gerlat, Allan // Waste Age;Nov2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p11
The article reports on the result of a study conducted by Coalition for Safe Community Needle Disposal in 2011 which revealed that the number of sharps discarded by Americans has doubled in the past 10 years.
- Mourning Cross Now Available in United States. // Director (NFDA Services, Inc.);Nov2012, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p77
The article reports on the availability of the Mourning Cross lapel pin in the U.S., which is a contemporary symbol worn by the family of the departed.
- 10 uses for a safety pin. Webster, Donovan // Men's Health;Apr96, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p108
Lists ten uses for a safety pin. Includes fish hook; Campstove unclogger; Hole punch.
- Wear your pin proud... Wahamaa, Kimberley // Northern Ontario Business;Oct2010, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p3
The author reflects on the need for producing pins that represent specific regions in Canada such as Ontario.
- Judge nixes laws. Clancy, David // Waste News;10/13/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p13
Focuses on the ruling of United States District Court Judge Frederick Stamp on West Virginia's solid waste laws pertaining to J.P. Mascaro and Sons who battled in court to be able to truck waste to lands fills in West Virginia. Comments from William Fox, an attorney for Mascaro; When Mascaro...
- Basel hopes for 1998 fade. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;04/20/98, Vol. 3 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the waste industry and federal government expectations that a bill to implement the Basel Convention could deter in 1998. Challenges which lay ahead of the bill; Reference to a 1995 trade ban amendment; Comments from a State Department official; Concerns which the European Union's...