Tags: BOND market
- Yields See Slippage in Up and Down Week. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 34, p9
The article reports on the decline of Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes for the week ending August 16, 2010 in the U.S.
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Florida as of August 14, 1997. Cooperation between Jim Eaton in the investigation of bond deals in the region; Broward County's search for a new administrator; Joe Gersten's request for a refugee status in Australia.
- Florida. McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Georgia as of August 14, 1997. Appointment of David Lucas as manager of Interstate/Johnson Lane's Macon brokerage branch; Individuals honored at the Atlanta Municipal Bond Club's annual gathering.
- Retail demand. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p6
Reports on the performance of retail buyers in the United States bond market as of August 21, 1997.
- Investors perk up as housing bonds with high yields come to market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30216, p8
Reports on the high yields of tax-exempt housing bonds from both the primary and secondary bond market in the United States. Maximum yields available on the non-AMT bonds; Top yield for the final serial bond due in 2011.
- Northeast bond-watch. Resnick, Amy B.; Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30216, p26
Reports on developments concerning the United States bond market as of August 25, 1997. Includes the increase of the New York States Housing Finance Agency's bond authorization cap; Moody's Investors Service's modification of its rating of Orange County, California; Pennsylvania Economic...
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p28
Reports on bond market developments in Florida as of September 4, 1997. Arrest of Miami bond underwriter Howard Gary for allegedly shoplifting a shirt at Lord & Taylor in Aventura; Civil suit filed by underwriter Leo Guzman of Guzman & Co. against his firm for libel and allegedly forging his...
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;09/10/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30227, p8
Presents statistics on the bond market in the United States, as of September 8, 1997.
- Market indicators. // Bond Buyer;09/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30229, p39
Presents statistics depicting the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States on September 12, 1997. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Municipal bond prices.