High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama
Tags: MUNICIPAL bonds
- Small Firms Win The Muni Lottery. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 39, p11
Discusses the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. Ranks of municipal bond financial advisers; Pension deals in the municipal bond market; Performance of Mesirow Financial Inc. in the municipal bond market.
- Competitive bond offerings. // Bond Buyer;08/13/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30208, p10
Presents a schedule of competitive municipal bond offerings in the United States from August 13, to 28, 1997. Amount of bonds to be offered; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Date of maturity.
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p20
Reports on the results of competitive municipal bond sales announced in August 1997. Bond sale by Henry County, Alabama; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Kansas.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p22
Presents a listing of municipal bonds called in September 1997. Bonds in California; Colorado; Kansas; Michigan; Missouri; Oregon.
- August dog days take their toll, leaving supply at thin levels. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30211, p1
Reports on the result of trading in municipal bonds in the United States on August 15, 1997. Factors which played into the bond market's weakness; Sale by Bear Sterns & Co. of the revenue bonds of the St. Louis, Missouri Airport; Economic indicators which could affect bond trading in the week...