- Profile: The independent auto parts store. // Automotive Marketing;Nov95, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p72
Presents the results of `Automotive Marketing' periodical's 1995 Product/Aftermarket Research Trade Study. Average gross margins; Direct purchases; Annual Sales; Retail sales.
- Making change... Arnold, Ted // Automotive Marketing;May97, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p2
Editorial. Deals on the changes in the aftermarket and how to handle it. What it takes to proactive change; Benefit of change; How to anticipate the changes.
- Regulatory policies affect the aftermarket. Kaufman, Ed // Automotive Marketing;Jul97, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p25
Examines the important issues affecting both original equipment makers and the automotive aftermarket. Explanations of the implications of these issues. INSET: Challenges facing the automotive and fuel industries..
- Improved parts longevity. // Automotive Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p30
Focuses on the major problem facing the aftermarket which is improved vehicle quality and parts longevity. Comments from Darren Kimball, managing director of Merrill Lynch; Kimball views on these problems facing the aftermarket; Views from other speakers at the global symposium. INSET:...
- Ka-ching! Aftermarket topped $120 billion in 1993 sales. // Aftermarket Business;07/01/94, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the aftermarket products and services sales at the consumer level in the United States for 1993. Research by Lang Marketing Resources Inc.; Breakdown of the products; Growth expected by AutoPacific Group director of forecasting David Andrea.
- Denver: `Mile-High City' drives Colorado aftermarket. Thacker, James // Aftermarket Business;09/01/94, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p9
Looks at issues concerning the aftermarket industry in Denver, Colorado. Colorado's population growth; Denver as a traditional market; Profile of Denver Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area adults; Denver-area aftermarket retailers.
- Association briefs. // Aftermarket Business;Oct95, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p24
Reports on developments in automotive associations in the United States. Includes the Pacific Automotive Trade Association's slated trade show in Portland, Oregon on March 22-23, 1995; Automotive Parts & Accessories Association's (APAA) release of its statistical update on the Venezuelan...
- Down to business. // Aftermarket Business;12/01/95, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p6
Reports on developments in the aftermarket business in the United States as of December 1, 1995. Earnings for Arrow Automotive Industries for the first quarter of fiscal year 1996; Urda Co. as the marketing, advertising and public relations agency of Trico Division of Stant Corp.; Lucas...
- Supplier briefs. // Aftermarket Business;10/01/97, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p8
Highlights developments in the aftermarkets industry for October 1997. Joint partnership of Mr. Gasket and Lingenfelter Performance Engineering; Northwest Kansas Technical School student Damon Barr as recipient of the Vic Edelbrock Sr. Scholarship; Invitation for nominations for the 1998...