Using financial ratios to assess performance
- Conquering financial ratios: The good, the bad, and the who cares? . Kristy, James E. // Business Credit;Feb1994, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p14
Discusses ratio analysis of financial statements. Current assets and liabilities ratio; Quick ratio; Current liabilities to inventory ratio; Total debt and equity ratio; Fixed assets and equity; Days' sales outstanding (DSO); Days' sales in inventory (DSI); Annual net sales and working capital;...
- CUES PACESETTERï¿½ ADDS RATIOS. // Credit Union Management;Jun2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p59
Reports on the addition of net overhead, provision for loan and lease losses to average assets and allowance for loans and leases to total loans and leases ratios to the Credit Union Executive Society Pacesetter: Financial Performance Reporter.
- Correction. // American Banker;10/31/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 211, p20
A correction to an article in the October 29, 2008 issue related to a ratio of industrial and commercial net chargeoffs is presented.
- Company Ratios. // Accountancy;Jan1970, Vol. 81 Issue 917, p11
Presents news items related to accountancy in Great Britain as of January 1970. Information on company ratios by Dunn & Bradstreet Ltd; Conference of Asian and Pacific Accountants to be held in Singapore and Malaysia from August 17 to August 26, 1970; Offer of unquoted company service by Moodlie.
- Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY. // Lebanon Economic Competitiveness;Feb2006, p7
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including financial statement analysis and ratios by Jae K. Shim and Joel G. Siegel.
- A Blue-Sky Deal. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Jul2002, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p40
Presents information on custom-designed skylight manufacturer EBITDA. Details of its approach to selling skylights; Advantages and disadvantages of engaging in skylight manufacturing.
- occupancy cost ratio. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p104
A definition of the shopping center term "occupancy cost ratio" is presented, which refers to the ratio of a retailer's annual sales volume and annual occupancy costs.
- quick ratio. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p122
A definition of the term "quick ratio," which refers to a ratio determined by dividing quick assets by current liabilities, is presented.
- Correction. // American Banker;1/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 1, p15
A correction to a graph titled â€œRetooled Modelsâ€ that was published in the December 30, 2009 issue is presented.