Cool time in hotlanta
- Hometown Lowdown. Wolpin, Bill // Waste Age;Apr2000, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p14
Offers advice to readers of the `Waste Age' magazine who will attend the WasteExpo 2000 in Atlanta, Georgia. Transportation; Two basic categories of drivers in Atlanta; Friendliness of Atlantans; Entertainment at Buckhead.
- WasteExpo Management Names Chicago Site for 2001 Show. Wolpin, Bill // Waste Age;Apr2000, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p76
Reports on WasteExpo management's announcement that its 2001 show will be held at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois in keeping with its decision to keep future exposition in the Spring. Lessons learned by the city of Chicago as previous host of WestExpo and other trade shows; Changes...
- Showcase. // World Wastes;May98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p98
Reveals the lines of business of several companies taking part in WasteExpo '98. Includes Agru/America Inc.; Cadillac Products Inc.; CP Manufacturing Inc.; Crane Equipment Manufacturing Co.; East Manufacturing Corp.; EPI Environmental Products Inc.
- Giveaways lure late waste expo crowds. Brown, Bob // Waste News;06/07/99, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p5
Reports on plans by organizers of Waste Expo 1999 in Dallas, Texas to give away free trips to future events and other freebies to discourage attendees from going home early. Selection of a Latin American theme for the closing session of the garbage industry convention; Withdrawal of plans to...
- Oodles of knickknacks. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;06/05/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p12
Highlights the solid waste management industry's Waste Expo 2000 in Atlanta, Georgia. Promotional items given away to show attendees; Featured exhibits; Names of some of the participating companies.
- Waste Generators Highlight WasteExpo. Heumann, Jenny // Waste Age;Feb2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p78
Reports the holding of Waste Expo 2001 in Chicago, Illinois. Issues included in the seminars; Conduction of educational sessions; Exploration of the relationship between waste generators and waste management service-providers.
- Nice figures. Gynn, Ann M. // Waste News;05/22/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on an increase in attendance at the four-day Waste Expo in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Mixed results. Gynn, Ann M. // Waste News;05/22/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p4
Highlights the Waste Expo 2000, held from May 15 to 18 in Atlanta, Georgia. Increase in the number of educational programs and in-depth workshops; Rise in workshop preregistration figures; Environmental Industry Associations' plan to develop more partnerships with those in the industry who have...
- Deal making heats up on floor. Brown, Bob // Waste News;06/15/98, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on how small independent haulers and acqusition-minded companies use the Waste Expo '98 exposition to make mergers and acquistions. Comments by Whit Hudson, vice chairperson of Republic Industries Incorporated; Reference to Tony Busseri, president and chief executive officer of Capital...