- Dutch recycler buys PVC removal system. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;5/26/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p43
Comments on the purchase of a Vydar Automatic Plastic PVC Flake Removal System by Reko BV from Magnetic Separation Systems Incorporated. Description of the equipment; Benefits of having the machines; Statements made by Theo Boezeman, Reko's managing director.
- DSM recycling JV. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/23/98, Vol. 254 Issue 21, p7
Reports that DSM Corp.'s recycling subsidiary, Reko, and Wavin Re-Use, have formed a joint venture to recycle post-consumer plastics waste.
- Netherlands firm buys MSS system. // Waste News;05/26/97, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p26
States that Reko BV, a plastic recycling company, is expected to install MSS International Incorporated's Vydar automated polyvinyl chloride flake removal system. Why Reko opted to purchase the system; Advantages of the system.
- Cheaper monomer sinks prices. Cornitius, Tim // Chemical Week;10/25/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 15, p36
Reports that United States Polyethylene (PE) resin producers are offering discounts to reduce inflated inventories and maintain market share as ethylene prices head down to more normal level. Disadvantages of using PE in manufacturing plants.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/15/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 33, p22
Presents the companies bidding for the construction of first polyethylene plant in Egypt. Includes Technip; Foster Wheeler Corp.; Samsung Engineering Co.
- Oman to set up India PE project. // Chemical Week;6/7/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 22, p26
Reports on Oman's plans to set up a polyethylene project in India.
- KoSa to Build PET Plants in North America and Europe. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;8/9/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 30, p9
Unveils the plan of KoSa company to build a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plant in North America and Europe. Information on its PET capacity; Details on the expansion plan; Status of PET market.
- Mexican firm opens facility. Smith, Sarah S. // Waste News;03/10/97, Vol. 2 Issue 42, p15
Reports that a polyethylene-teraphthalate recycling plant was opened by Mexico City-based Recimex. Information on Recimex; Number of persons employed at the plant; Cost of the plant; Comments from officials at Recimex.
- Unipetrol-PE modernisation. // CIREC Monthly News;06/26/2013, Issue 271, p3
The article reports on the plans of the oil company Unipetrol AS to upgrade and expand the polyethylene production capacity at its Litvinov, Czech Republic plant by building a 300,000 tons per annum polyethylene plant.