- Weston launches multimedia training courses. // Journal of Environmental Health;Jul/Aug1995, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p40
Reports on a new series of fully interactive multimedia training courses using CD-ROM technology from Roy F. Weston Inc. Focus of the training program; Courseware design features.
- Heading for China. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/11/94, Vol. 233 Issue 28, p22
Reports that the Roy F. Weston Inc. has set up business in China. Focus on the agreement with Pepper, Hamilton & Sheetz; background on Roy F. Weston Inc; Environmental services offered.
- Heads roll at Roy F. Weston as shareholders push changes. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/02/97, Vol. 238 Issue 22, p14
Reports on top level reorganization at Roy F. Weston Inc. in the United States. Pressure from shareholders to staunch losses; Resignation of three top executives; Expectations for a second quarter loss; Search of the company for strategic options.
- First national brownfields project in NE gets underway... // Journal of Environmental Health;Nov1995, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p32
Reports on Bridgeport, Connecticut engagement team lead by Roy F. Weston Incorporated, on a project on properties and productive use in New England. Who the team includes.
- Company's home page benefits environment. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec95, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p32
Reports on Roy F. Weston Inc.'s launching of a home page on the World Wide Web. Exploration of significant environmental trends and issues; Economic perspective of the concept of sustainable development.
- Refocused Weston announces cuts. // Waste News;12/08/97, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p20
Reports on Roy F. Weston Incorporated plans to focus on core markets and cutting operating costs. Indication that the company plans to eliminate 100 of its staff; What the company emphasis is on; Information on the company third quarter financial results.
- Weston Means Business. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;05/08/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p6
Focuses on the market status of Roy F. Weston Inc. Details on the retainment of Raymond James to evaluate the strategic alternatives of the firm; Financial data of the company.
- Roy F. Weston Inc. takes cleanup prize. // Waste News;05/26/97, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p23
Reports that Roy F. Weston Incorporated was the recipient of the Sustained Superior Safety Performance Award for the fourth quarter of 1996. Who presented the award to Roy F. Weston; Circumstances which led to Roy F. Weston receiving the award.
- Weston. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p72
Reports on the elected board of directors of Roy F. Weston Inc.