Social movements: Revolution, reform and reaction
- Trading HR skills for mutual benefit. Mezzacappa, Kathrine // People Management;8/29/96, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p28
Presents the essay `Trading HR skills for mutual benefit.' INSET: Sharpening operations, by Jane Pickard..
- C. S. Lewis on Mere Science. Aeschliman, M.D. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1998, Issue 86, p16
Opinion. Discusses the contents of the essay `The Abolition of Man,' by C.S. Lewis. Anti-science views of the author of the essay; Appreciation of mere science; Science deified; Temptation to defy science; Lewis' love of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance.
- The divine right to occupy the land. Cotton, John // Divine Right to Occupy the Land;2009, p4
Reprints the article `God's Promise to his Plantation,' which appeared in the `Massachusetts History Sociable Collections,' Fourth series, Volume IV., 1858. Scriptural evidences in favor of colonizing other parts of the world.
- Digression in Mallarme. Elbon, Andrew // Substance: A Review of Theory & Literary Criticism;1999, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p74
Reviews the essay `La Goire,' by Marcel Benabou.
- The Art of Survival: The Translation of Walter Benjamin. Fl�che, Betsy // Substance: A Review of Theory & Literary Criticism;1999, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p95
Reviews the essay `The Task of the Translator,' by Walter Benjamin.
- Archaeology's publication problems. Buccellati, Giorgio // Near Eastern Archaeology;Jun98, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p118
Reviews the essay `Archaeology's Publication Problems,' edited by J. Aviram and H. Shanks.
- Dr. Smith Goes to Washington: 10 Tips for Effective Lobbying. Lindgren, Jonathan // American Family Physician;7/1/97, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p291
Presents the essay `Dr. Smith Goes to Washington: 10 Tips for Effective Lobbying.'
- Falling forward. Makkar, Sumi // American Family Physician;7/1/97, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p293
Presents an essay `Falling Forward.'
- AFP 50 Years Ago. // American Family Physician;01/15/2000, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p327
Presents the essay `The Family Doctor,' by Nancy R. Fisher which was reprinted from the June 1950 issue of the `General Practitioner.'
- Merely anecdotal. // American Scholar;Spring92, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p167
Presents the essay `Merely Anecdotal,' by Aristides.