Tags: CORPORATE culture
- Firm culture--what is it? Goldstein, Michael // CPA Journal;Jun96, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p12
Outlines the components of corporate culture. Includes dedication to client service; Quality; Independence and integrity; Compensating growth.
- ...Cleveland, cards, and golf. Burge, Frank J. // Electronic Design;9/19/94, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p143
Comments on the standards by which a person's worth in business is measured. Golf-and-poker measure; Perception on Cleveland.
- Corporate America: Your cold heart is showing. Symchak, Richard // Inside Tucson Business;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p4
Editorial. Examines the widening of the gap between employers and employers in the United States. Drawbacks in the current business community in the country; Examples of how managers treat their subordinates with extreme callousness and lack of personal touch.
- Organizational culture. Simmons, Linda C. // Mortgage Banking;Jun96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p105
Discusses the aspects of an organizational culture. Charisma and leadership actions forming the outer layer of successful companies; Strategy, vision and purpose of the company; Employee relations.
- Why don't things change? Harari, Oren // Management Review;Feb95, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p30
Discusses ways to change corporate culture. Coping with decline in market share and profitability; Effects on company performance of tolerating mediocrity; Symptoms of corporate inertia; In-house activities that do not contribute to the creation of value; Searching for solutions.
- The ABCs of changing corporate culture. Flanagan, Patrick // Management Review;Jul95, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p57
Discusses the introduction of changes in an enterprise's corporate culture. Definition of corporate culture; Identification of values and behavior critical to the enterprise's success; Stages of corporate culture. INSET: The three levels of corporate culture, by P.F..
- Changing the culture. Chapin, Carol L. // Ohio CPA Journal;Aug94, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p38
Discusses various aspects of corporate culture. Working definition; Total quality management's approach to corporate culture; Dilemmas in changing corporate culture; Use of the reward system; Small company syndrome.
- Corporate culture in a changing world. Nadler, Paul S. // Secured Lender;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p44
Discusses corporate culture. Industries subject to the public's perception of culture; Shaping it through advertising policy; Changes in the culture of the bank once structural change takes place; Dilemma of acquiring companies in imposing changes in the acquired companies.
- Time for a tune-up. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p14
Presents advice on how to maintain an established corporate culture. Includes diagnosis of the organization's culture; Integration of new teams into the existing culture; Installment of members on high-performance teams.