- AAIA Continues Jobber Books. // Automotive Marketing;Feb2001, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p12
Reviews the book 'Benchmarking Jobber Success.'
- The benchmarking buzz. Koss, John Peter // Beverage World;Jun95, Vol. 114 Issue 1593, p114
Focuses on benchmarking in beverage operations as a measurement for technological improvement and performance. Concept of benchmarking; Essential requirements for a successful benchmarking operation; Role of benchmarking in package material; Setting of benchmarks for production-line efficiency.
- From good enough to the best in business: Benchmarking for public managers. Johnson, Pamela R.; Stern, Jordan // Public Manager;Fall95, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p21
Focuses on the use of benchmarking as a tool for public managers in the United States in organizational improvement strategies. Definition of benchmarking and benchmarks; Federal approaches to benchmarking; Case study on teleservice; Keys to successful benchmarking.
- Cool change - how to integrate new ways to communicate. // BRW;2/19/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p33
The article offers tips on how to incorporate new ways of communication into business practices. Verizon Business suggests that in order for a communications project to succeed, one must invest in advanced internet protocol networks and on inventory technology and human resources. One should...
- Beattie finds his true vocation. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;04/07/2000, Issue 14, p10
Reports on the approach of Trevor Beattie, socialist-minded creative director at TBWA GGT Simons Palmer, to campaigning for the Labour Party of Great Britain. General election account won by the company against Saatchi & Saatchi; Beattie's view of the work as his vocation in life; Road to...
- The best-practice company and other brenchmarking myths. Wiarda, Edith A.; Luria, Daniel D. // Quality Progress;Feb98, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p91
Talks about companies who are benchmarking partnership. Information on bencmarking; Names off companies which successful in using benchmarking; Details on the lessons off benchmarking.
- Benchmarking. Scott, Peter // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p50
Discusses the importance of benchmarking in business performance improvement. Approaches and techniques; Advantages; Requirements for successful benchmarking.
- Benchmarking Projects: An Example from the Construction Industry. Fong, Sik Wah; Cheng, Eddie W. L. // International Journal of Management;Dec1998, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p501
Highlights one of the most important parts of benchmarking, the identification of key quality characteristics, critical success factors and related performance measures. Background information on benchmarking; Benchmarking in construction industry; Performance measurement mechanism for...
- Benchmark calculator can add up to success. Hall, Evelyn // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;May95, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p76
Looks at the use of benchmark calculators in the measurement of the success of a business enterprise. Importance of company evaluations; Advantages of benchmarking; Difficulties in benchmarking; Acord as the only supplier of benchmarking software; Fees.
- Raising the bar. Rogers, Phillip B. // Journal of Property Management;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p48
Presents guidelines in developing benchmarking methodology. Indicators that contribute to the success of the method; Factors to consider in selecting benchmarking data; Advantages of using benchmarking to improve real estate performance. INSET: Sources of benchmarking information..