- Heavy-duty Three-Outlet Extension Cord. // Electrical Wholesaling;Mar2008, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p52
The article evaluates the Cord Runner extension cord from Coleman Cable Inc.
- Extension cord has 3 outlets designed for multiple tasks in different places. // Wire Journal International;Apr2008, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p184
The article evaluates the Cord Runnerâ„¢ extension cord from Coleman Cable Inc.
- Using extension cords wisely. Davidson, Jean // Good Housekeeping;Mar97, Vol. 224 Issue 3, p163
Offers advice on how to safely use extension cords. Dangers in faulty or misused extension cords; Safety measures on using extensions; Warning on defective cords.
- Extension cord safety. // Your Church;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p8
Provides safety precautions on the use of extension cords.
- ROBOREEL. Maida, Chris // American Iron Magazine;Apr2014, Issue 308, p124
The article reviews the RoboReel extension cord.
- Plugged in. Deters, Mary Ellen // Today's Christian Woman;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p35
Relates a humorous story on a child's understanding of umbilical cord. Child's comment that the umbilical cord is an extension cord.
- Cord minders. // Better Homes & Gardens;May97, Vol. 75 Issue 5, pM16
Provides pointers in organizing electric extension cords of home entertainment systems. Ways to bind cords and cables; Casings for long cords; Accessories for cord management.
- Cord Stowage. Ryan, Robert B. // Yachting;Oct99, Vol. 186 Issue 4, p76
Offers tips on extension cords or yacht lines stowage. How to store extension cords and yacht lines.
- GET THESE POWERFUL PLUG-INS. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Apr2002, Issue 593, p23
Provides information on electric extension cords that come handy for maintenance and repair purposes. Types of extension cords; Features.
- Tidier extension cords--but priced at $2.50 a foot. // Consumer Reports;Mar1991, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p141
Reviews the `Cord Central' a retractable extension cord that can be installed in a wall outlet. Drawbacks; Price; What it can be used with.