- Alcoa cancels Wagerup expansion. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Nov2008, Issue 809, p14
The article reports on the decision of aluminum company Alcoa to cancel a planned expansion of its alumina refinery in Wagerup, Western Australia. Alcoa suspended all non-critical capital expenditure, as well as a planned buyback programme and has downgraded its forecast for demand for aluminum....
- Spacation Anyone? Chaturvedi, Anumeha // Business Today;9/5/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p118
The article focuses on events in the expansion of Elizabeth Arden's Red Door Spa Holdings in India. Chief executive officer (CEO) Todd Walter reveals that they chose India because of its demographics that wanting the lifestyle of their western counterpart. He also expects that the wellness...
- Showing all a good time. // Travel Agent;11/14/94, Vol. 273 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on the attractions of Missouri. Includes the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial; Gateway Arch; Museum of Western Expansion.
- UNIFIED WESTERN GROCERS: UNITING THROUGH DIVISION. Enis, Matthew // SN: Supermarket News;Spring2005 Whole Health Supplement, p44
Focuses on the management of organic products at Unified Western Grocers Inc. by Grocers Specialty Co. (GSC) in the U.S. Factors to be considered by supermarkets in managing food categories; Divisions of GSC; Expansion of the health, wellness and organic services of Unified Western Grocers.
- Sam's opens its 'Portfolio' to a health-and-wellness focus. // Drug Store News;12/13/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p18
The article offers information on the Project Portfolio of Sam's Club in Bentonville, Arkansas which focuses on the expansion of space for health and wellness products under the management of chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Cornell.
- The legacy of George Brown. Forman, Charles W. // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jan98, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on the legacies of Methodist missionary, George Brown. Initiation of three major Pacific Island churches; Inauguration of the great movement of Methodist Islander missionaries from Fiji, Samoa, and Tonga to western Melanesia; Crisis with chief Talili; Epitome of the expansive Methodism...
- Orient express. Murdoch, Blake // Hollywood Reporter;3/6/95, Vol. 336 Issue 14, pS-20
Focuses on Hoyts Cinemas' expansion into the Asian market. Nonaggressive approach; Greater market for Western product; Wider acceptance of multiplexing; Comments from Hoyts chief executive officer Peter Ivany and Australasian general manager Paul Johnson; Competition; Capital flexibility of the...
- Targetbase Claydon Heeley starts search for UK chief. // Marketing Week;11/20/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p12
The article reports that Chris Gordon, the chief executive of the company Targetbase Claydon Heeley Ltd., is looking forward to appoint a person to replace him in Great Britain. Gordon is also focusing on the expansion plans of the business in Western Europe. Information about the merger of...
- Pakistani Food Brands Abroad. // Ibex;Jun2014, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p08
The article offers information on the expansion of the Pakistani culinary food brands in Great Britain as well as the other Western nations.
- Western Auto answers call of competition. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;3/21/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p33
Reports that despite competition from Pep Boys, Western Auto is unaffected. Information on Western Auto; Comments from John Leach, Western Auto's chairman and chief executive officer; Expansion plans of Western Auto; Who owns Western Auto.