- Building bridges. Rivers, Rose; Sparks, Tommielu // Health Systems Review;May/Jun97, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p33
Focuses on the acquisition of AvMed-SanteFe, haopital, by Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. When the acquisition was finalized; Details of the acquisition; Information on the reorganization process; Impact of the merger on Shrands; Information on Shrands; Information on the...
- Healthier content delivery. // KM World;Jan2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the installation of a new enterprise content management system (ECM) at Shands HealthCare. The new solution, Systemware Content Suite, will improve the delivery of content to employees and will help them have a better access to medical and financial information. Brad...
- Does Art Heal? Sethi, Meera Lee // Greater Good;Winter2009, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p27
The article offers information on the Arts in Medicine (AIM) therapeutic program of Shands Healthcare, a network of hospitals and outpatient services affiliated with the University of Florida in Gainsville, Florida. The program allowed patients to get involve in creative activities, such as...
- Health Management Associates, Inc. Announces Innovative Alliance with University of Florida and Shands HealthCare. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/9/2011, p155
The article reports on an alliance between Health Management Associates Inc., the University of Florida and Shands HealthCare to strengthen and enhance cardiac and stroke emergency services at three regional hospitals in central Florida. The alliance will result in the availability of the...
- Shands Healthcare Implementing Rothman Index. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the Rothman Index solution designed by Rothman Healthcare Corp. has been selected by Shands Healthcare of the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida for improving the quality and cost of patient care. It further informs that World report has recognized Shands as the...
- Medline to open new distribution center in California. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jan2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the opening of a distribution center in Lathrop, California, by Medline Industries.
- Medline looks to Rx channel. // Chain Drug Review;3/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p34
The article reports on the significance of drug chains to the distribution of Medline Industries' health care supplies and services in Mundelein, Illinois.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Mar97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p12
Reports on Medline Industries' introduction of latex-free product guide.
- Medline Industries operational in Waukegan. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/21/95, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p66
Reports on Medline Industries' operation of a new production facility in Waukegan, Illinois.