One year later
Tags: LIFE insurance
- SNAPSHOT. // Best's Review;Feb2010, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p16
The article offers information on the result of the survey made on insurance policy holders on determining the coverage amounts of life insurance of policy holders in the U.S.
- Fixed Instruments on the Rise. // Advisor Today;Apr2003, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p30
Reports on life insurance application activity in the U.S. for 2001-2002. Factors contributing to the increase in applications; Reasons of customers for opting for life insurance; Demographic trends indicative of where selling opportunities lie.
- COLI: Risk of Attacks Continues. // Advisor Today;Apr2003, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p56
Reports on the opposition against corporate-owned life insurance (COLI) among lawmakers in the U.S. Indications of renewed legislative attacks on COLI; COLI coverage.
- Banks Getting Better at Pushing Life Policies . Reich-Hale, David // American Banker;12/12/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 237, p10
Reports on the percentage increase in sales of life insurance through banks in the U.S. as of December 12, 2002. Top three sellers of life insurance through banks on the weighted scale; Three providers in total premium; List of underwriters.
- Life Insurance Activity Fell a 4th Month. // American Banker;2/18/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 32, p9
Reports on the percentage decrease in applications for life insurance in North America for January 2003 as compared to January 2002.
- Do you really need life insurance? Stephens, B. // Black Enterprise;Nov89, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p62
Offers advice on how to choose the best kind of life insurance for your needs. Types of policies available; Judging the value of a policy; Where to go for further information.
- Choosing the right life insurance agent. Brennan, J. // Black Enterprise;Feb1990, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p55
Offers advice on how to find a life insurance agent that will best meet your needs. Questions to ask a potential agent; Preparing for a visit with an agent; What to avoid.
- Lessons on life insurance. Loeb, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;09/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p19
Presents some lessons on life insurance. Three sensible uses; Policies; Insurance bill; Purchasing policies.
- Canadian investment transactions of eleven life insurance companies. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS44
Presents a chart depicting investment transactions of eleven life insurance companies in Canada as of spring 1996. Provincial securities; Corporate and other bonds; Preferred and common stocks; Short-term paper; Collateral loans; Net source of funds.
- Universal life, unveiled. Levine, Elliot // CA Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 131 Issue 7, p37
Focuses on the uses of life insurance policies by insurers. What is a life insurance policy; Importance of these types of policies; Reference to the concept of customization; Demand by customers for greater flexibility in their financial affairs; How is the cost of insurance measured;...