I carry on my husband's legacy
- A MOM'S HEALING GROUND CHRISTINE ORR. // Runner's World;Dec2011, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p60
The article focuses on the running experiences of a reader named Christine Orr, of Menlo Park, California, with her family.
- SNAPSHOT. // Best's Review;Feb2010, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p16
The article offers information on the result of the survey made on insurance policy holders on determining the coverage amounts of life insurance of policy holders in the U.S.
- Do you really need life insurance? Stephens, B. // Black Enterprise;Nov89, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p62
Offers advice on how to choose the best kind of life insurance for your needs. Types of policies available; Judging the value of a policy; Where to go for further information.
- Choosing the right life insurance agent. Brennan, J. // Black Enterprise;Feb1990, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p55
Offers advice on how to find a life insurance agent that will best meet your needs. Questions to ask a potential agent; Preparing for a visit with an agent; What to avoid.
- Lessons on life insurance. Loeb, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;09/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p19
Presents some lessons on life insurance. Three sensible uses; Policies; Insurance bill; Purchasing policies.
- Canadian investment transactions of eleven life insurance companies. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS44
Presents a chart depicting investment transactions of eleven life insurance companies in Canada as of spring 1996. Provincial securities; Corporate and other bonds; Preferred and common stocks; Short-term paper; Collateral loans; Net source of funds.
- Ownership of life insurance by a third party. Rolnick, Russell J. // CPA Journal;Aug95, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p72
Focuses on the ownership of life insurance by a third party. Tax and nontax considerations; Separate gifts; Transfer of ownership; Multiple ownership of policies; Establishment of an irrevocable trust to own life insurance.
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts. Lipoff, Lawrence M. // CPA Journal;Sep98, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p22
Discusses a number of scenarios and planning tools relating to the incidents of ownership of life insurance policies. Benefits of irrevocable life insurance trusts; Incidents of ownership; Gift taxes; Generation-skipping transfer planning; Income taxes; Access to cash.
- Having proper insurance policies helps give you peace of mind. Kanthrow, J. Michelle // Caribbean Business;4/13/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 15, pS8
Focuses on life insurance policies in Puerto Rico. Coverage; Payment schemes; Options; Comments from industry executives. Additional coverages.