Guarantee Trust's whole life for HIV-positive insureds
- Guar. Trust looks at applicants with HIV. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/21/97, Vol. 101 Issue 16, p13
Reports that insurance company, Guarantee Trust Life will underwrite life insurance applicants who have tested positive for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection during a 90-day test period program. Criteria for applicants to qualify; Comments from Jeffrey Burman of Guarantee Trust;...
- A lifeline to hope for HIV-positive individuals. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/4/97, Vol. 101 Issue 31, p42
Editorial. Comments on the success of a program introduced by Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company which sells whole life insurance to persons who have tested positive for Human Immunodeficiency Virus in Illinois. Why the program was implemented; Benefits of the program; Comments from...
- HIV: New hope brings new coverage. Brindley, David; Mallory, Maira // U.S. News & World Report;04/28/97, Vol. 122 Issue 16, p56
Shares the April 1997 announcement from Guarantee Trust Life Insurance that it will begin writing policies for HIV-positive individuals. Why HIV infection is being labeled a treatable chronic illness rather than a terminal diseases; The unveiling of the coverage by Guarantee Trust President...
- Guarantee Trust HIV-positive plan goes national. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/4/97, Vol. 101 Issue 31, p25
Announces that the insurance company, Guarantee Trust Life in Glenview, Illinois plans to take its program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) positive insurance policies nationwide. When the policy was introduced; Reason Guarantee Trust Life has introduced this type of policy; Stipulations...
- Reinforcement. Jones, Lucretia DiSanto // Advisor Today;Apr2005, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the release of the Supplemental Solutions cancer plans of Glenview, Illinois-based Guarantee Trust Life Insurance. Option of the consumer for a lump sum plan or a schedule of benefits plan.
- BANKS START PUSHING GIFT CARDS. Sweeney, Paul // U.S. Banker;Dec2001, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on the strategy of Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Co. to give pre-paid gift cards to employee as incentives in Chicago, Illinois. Feedbacks of employee on the MasterCard gift card; Business venture of banks on gift card parade; Criticism from customers.
- Life insurance options for HIV patients are increasing. Plotka, Phillip S. // LAN: Life Association News;Mar1998, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p96
Reports on the increasing life insurance options for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-positive individuals in the United States. Consideration of HIV-positive status as a chronic, long-term condition as opposed to a terminal illness; Life expectancies of HIV-positive policyholders;...
- Cover for HIV sufferers. // Money Marketing;6/26/2003, p10
Reports that people with HIV in Great Britain can get life insurance from a partnership between the IFA Your Money Now Financial Services and a Lloyd's of London syndicate, that was formed in 2003.
- Nearly a 1/4 of people with HIV now have life insurance. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);2/17/2014, p4
The article discusses medical financial adviser Unusual Risks' report which showed that 23 percent of 100 HIV positive people have some form of life assurance policy, with 58 percent getting policy after the 2009 introduction of HIV life assurance.