Smoker, nonsmoker, sort-of-smoker
- Industry says COLI, despite hit, remains viable. Brostoff, Steven // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/27/95, Vol. 99 Issue 48, p23
Predicts that corporate-owned life insurance (COLI) will remain a viable and important product despite the drawback from the budget agreement between the House and the Senate. Forecasts made by industry representatives; Benefits of COLI; Changes in federal regulations relevant to COLI.
- Group life expected to stall. Ivy, Jenny // Benefits Selling;Mar2011, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p18
The article discusses a survey conducted by Life Insurance and Market Research Association (LIMRA) which revealed that 59 percent of insurance executives are expected the sales of overall individual life insurance to remain flat in 2011.
- Random ideas about 1995. Barnes, Don // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/9/95, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p19
Presents the author's forecasts for the life insurance industry in 1995. Discovery by insurance commissioners of their substantial strengths; Takeover of the agency system by insurance brokers; Payment for agents; Controversy on the health care plan.
- Moody's: Many challenges in life insurers' future. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/3/94, Vol. 98 Issue 40, p63
Forecasts the future of life insurance companies. Improvements in capitalization; Stricter financial management; Stability of medium-term outlooks; Growth above earning levels; Factors affecting profitability; Sales of traditional life products.
- Re Growth Is Strong And Will Stay Vigorous. Gough, Kevin // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/26/99, Vol. 103 Issue 17, p7
Predicts that mortality-based life reinsurance will continue to experience growth. Growth posted by the industry from 1994 to 1997; Prospect for the industry.
- Market edge. Evans, C. Frazier // LAN: Life Association News;Dec98, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p24
Forecasts economic and investment conditions in the life insurance industry in the United States for 1999. Impact of 1998 economic conditions on 1999 market performance; Decline of short-term interest rates; Possible investment of households in money-market mutual funds; Negative impact of the...
- Analysts say life stocks will show vigor in 1995. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/2/95, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p41
Features the opinion of financial analysts in the insurance industry in the United States that life insurance stocks will show vigor in 1995. Speculations for an increase in the value of stocks; Review of the market performance of insurance products in 1994.
- Malaysia: Life to see robust growth. // Asia Insurance Review;Feb2012, p22
The article offers an outlook related to the life insurance industry of Malaysia in 2012, with the Life Insurance Association of Malaysia (LIAM) reporting that premiums might increase by 14-15 percent in 2012.
- Non-Life Insurance Industry Profile: United States. // Non-Life Insurance Industry Profile: United States;Jan2016, p1
An industry report of the non-life insurance industry in the U.S. is presented from publisher Marketline, with topics including market value, market segmentation, and business forecasts for the industry.