Casey at the keyboard
- UC post filled. // Western Farm Press;9/3/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the appointment of Christine Casey as assistant vice president for administrative services for the University of Califomia's Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- UC ag post filled. // Western Farm Press;6/4/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the appointment of Christine Casey as assistant vice president for administrative services at the University of California's Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin. // Contemporary Review;Autumn2006, Vol. 288 Issue 1682, p400
The article reviews the book "The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin," by Christine Casey.
- Brokers' role in claims disputes called key. Prince, Michael // Business Insurance;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p26K
Presents information on the role of insurance brokers with making policy holders comfortable. How important brokers are to the insurance industry; Details on how the brokers often keep the relationship between the policy holder and the insurance company civil; Information on how the...
- Largest insurance brokers. Lyon, Paula; Carriere, Rebecca // Crain's Chicago Business;02/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p17
Presents a listing of the largest insurance brokers in Chicago, Illinois, ranked by number of local employees in 1996. Largest employee increases; Most Chicago offices.
- Why I won't buy from you. Graham, John R. // Forum (10566937);Oct96, Issue 173, p15
Presents information on the effects of being sales driven instead of customer driven in the insurance business. What is expected of salespersons; Effect of an underlying attitude toward the customer.
- A time for reflection and a legislative fairy tale. Rosenberry, Clifton H. // Forum (10566937);Jan1998, Issue 188, p3
Opinion. Reflects on 1997 events for insurance agents in New York. Reason February brings the legislative arena into focus for the year; Reference to support for the Independent Insurance Agents Association of New York (IIAANY) from state Senator and Assembly Member; Identification of IIAANY's...
- What does it take to succeed in sales? Greenberg, Herbert M.; Sidler, Greg // Forum (10566937);Feb98, Issue 189, p29
Comments on the success of insurance salespeople, while highlighting three fundamental qualities which are integral to their success. Identification of these qualities; What percentage of salespeople do not have the ability to sell; What is involved in the selling process.
- Implementation of `first ever' accounting guide for brokers/agents blocked by PIA (National). // Insurance Advocate;12/9/95, Vol. 106 Issue 48, p23
Reports on the efforts of the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents to block the implementation of the accounting guide for agents and brokers.