NAIC replacement draft includes NALU ideas
- My Greatest Asset. Bobo, Jack // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/24/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 30, p43
Relates a success story in the insurance business in the United States. List of insurance associations he became involved with; Stance of his wife on his appointment at the National Association of Life Underwriters.
- NALU: An Organization Poised for Growth. Kraus, Arthur D. // LAN: Life Association News;Feb99, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p20
Provides information on the National Association of Life Underwriters (NALU), a financial organization in the United States. History of the organization; Membership rules; Educational development goals of NALU for workforce productivity.
- Leadership: Our Enduring Legacy. Ruckel, John // LAN: Life Association News;Oct99, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p22
Reflects on the contribution of the National Association of Life Underwriters' (NALU) leaders to the insurance industry in the United States. Founders of the Life Underwriter Training Council; Reason for the decline in the NALU membership; Advice to the insurers.
- Drip, Drip, Drip. Slattery, Thomas J. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/26/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 13, p31
Talks about the changes in the insurance industry of the United States caused by the convergence of the National Association of Life Underwriters and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA). Cultural concerns on the convergence; Discussion on the broker-dealer...
- NALU tackles COLI debate head on. King, Carole // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/25/95, Vol. 99 Issue 39, p7
No abstract available.
- NAIC urged not to ease on accreditation. Otis, L.H. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/5/1996, Vol. 100 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the concern of the American Council of Life and Insurances (ACLI) and the National Association of Life Underwriters (NALU) over flexible accreditation standard proposed by the results-oriented standards working group of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners....
- NAIC discusses need for terrorism insurance relief. Fletcher, Meg // Business Insurance;12/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p4
Focuses on the concerns of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners for terrorism insurance coverage in the United States. Dissemination of terrorism definition for public comment; Provision of guidance for federal coverage programs; Proposal of exclusion for property damage.
- NAIC Reports That 12 More States Have Joined CARFRA Program. // Insurance Advocate;6/17/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 23, p36
Presents information on the Coordinated Advertising Rate and Form Review Authority program developed by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners to provide national standards for insurance products in the U.S.
- Credit reports draw fire at NAIC. Otis, L.H. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;6/12/95, Vol. 99 Issue 24, p4
Reports on criticism to the use of consumer credit reports for insurance underwriting during a National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) hearing. Question of methodology; Defense for the practice by Lamont Boyd and Steve Sheffey; Capability of reports to be confidential.