Film ensures teens learn about insurance
- Ad campaign promotes life insurance via visit to a hospital emergency room. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Apr97, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p79
Focuses on Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education's advertising scheme that implores Americans to plan for their families' financial future. Ad description; Use of survey results in making the advertisement.
- Back to School. James, Kisha // Advisor Today;Aug2003, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p64
Focuses on the insurance education program offered by Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education to teenagers in the U.S. Coverage of the program; Citations of the materials for the program; Contact information.
- LIFE takes its messager to high school students. Panko, Ron // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Nov97, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p90
Reports on the launch of Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education's Next Generation program, an initiative to teach high school students about the importance of life, health and disability insurance. Results of a survey of students and educators on the need for initiatives similar to...
- Are LIFE's ads eliciting the right emotions? King, Carole // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/19/96, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p27
Analyzes Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education's (LIFE) commercial advertisement. Reminder on man's mortality; Approach for focusing on basics in insurance needs.
- What's New at LIFE. // Advisor Today;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p78
Features several products from Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE) in the U.S. Coverage of the 'LIFE and U.S. News & World Report' personal finance magazine; Availability of the a video that helps promote insurance in the next generation; Inclusions of the enhanced...
- FOR FIRST TIME, NAIFA HOSTS LIFE 'REAL LIFE STORIES' BANQUET. // Advisor Today;Nov2000, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p64
Reports that the 2000 National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Convention and Career Conference has integrated Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education's (LIFE) Real Life Stories banquet into its schedule of events. Relationship between LIFE and Newsweek Inc.; Insurance...
- LIFE returns to the air, repeats contest, sponsors on-line quiz. // LAN: Life Association News;Apr98, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p34
Presents information on an advertising campaign by Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE). Details on the campaign being heard on a network radio during April and September; Identification of magazines where the campaign can be seen in; Aims of the campaign.
- Insurers' ads shift focus `back to basics'. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1996, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p82
Reports on the advertising campaign of the Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE) that focuses on the traditional role of life insurance as a death benefit. Life insurance knowledge statistics compiled by the American Council of Life Insurance; Contributors for the funding of...
- Is the insurance industry selling `death' again? Stewart, Robert L.; Scillieri, Susan // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;May96, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p66
Reports on the advertising campaign of Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE). Focus on the death benefits; Assessment of public knowledge on life insurance; Campaign budget; Member organizations.