Powerful Software, Personal Touch
- PC Tip of the Week. // Micro Mart;12/19/2013, Issue 1291, p97
The article offers step-by-step instructions for expanding the Taskbar previews with Windows 8.1.
- ANSWER LINE. Spector, Lincoln // PCWorld;Oct2011, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p93
The article answers the question of how to distinguish the 64-bit programs from the 32-bits on a 64-bit Windows 7 personal computer.
- Ability Windows 1.0 battles the big kids. McCracken, Harry // PC World;Jul95, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p96
Reviews Ability Plus Software's Ability Windows 1.0, a suite of office productivity programs.
- Tip of the week 2: Tile your windows. Kendall, Nigel // GP: General Practitioner;9/1/2003, p41
This article presents guidelines on how to drag files from one window to another in Windows computing environment.
- Readers' comments. Thomas, Peter B.; Wheatley, Alan; Oldershaw, Bob; Hegna, Håvard; Roulston, Peter; Whiteway, Roger; Eason, Chris // PC Pro;Jun2015, Issue 248, p28
Several letters to the editor in response to the articles published in previous issue of the journal including an article on Windows 10, Avast Free Antivirus and launch of smartwatch by Tag Heuer SA.
- PROGRAMMATICALLY PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS. Lewis, Dick // Windows IT Pro;Sep2004, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p61
Focuses on Windows shell scripting. PWcheck-change; Graphic user interface and versus scripted solutions. INSETS: GUI Utilities vs. Scripted Solutions.;Scripting Best Practices..
- A Software-Implemented Fault Injector on Windows NT Platform. Qing-He Pan; Bing-Rong Hong; Qi-Shu Pan // Information Technology Journal;2010, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p576
In this study, we present our experience in developing a tool for Software-Implement Fault Injection (SWIFI) into Windows operation system. The fault injector uses software-base strategies to emulate the effects of radiation-induced transients occurring in the system hardware components. The...
- Was the release of SP2 worth the wait in the end? Barron, Nick // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Oct2004, p9
This section features the Windows XP Service Pack2 (SP2) of Microsoft. Unlike previous Microsoft service packs, which by and large were bundles of bug fixes and a few minor additions, SP2 includes some significant functionality, mostly in the security area. With SP2, XP gains a basic personal...
- Soft sell. // Management Services;May97, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p34
Software for creating sales and marketing proposals, invitations to tender and requests for information comes from computer software developer Pragmatech Software Inc.'s computer software RFP Machine for computer programmes Windows. The software automates the process of responding to proposals...