Planners on the Web-What's the Return on a Presence in Cyberspace?
- Nielsen joins Web family. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;09/29/97, Vol. 4 Issue 33, p1
States that Nielsen Media Research Incorporated (Inc.) is on the Web with the testing of a ratings service that is expected to be launched in 1998. Background information on Nielsen; Effect of Nielsen joining Web; Service launched by RelevantKnowledge Inc.
- Nielsen to enter Web ratings ring. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;09/29/97, Vol. 4 Issue 33, p9
States that Nielsen Media Research Incorporated is entering the Web ratings ring, with a service expected to be launched commercially by the first quarter of 1998. Impact of Nielsen's entry on the Web; Features of the service; Testing of service by Nielsen. INSET: Rating the Web..
- Demand for accountability. Wetli, Patty // America's Network;10/1/95, Vol. 99 Issue 19, p22
Discusses the importance of feedback on the advertisers in the World Wide Web (WWW). Measurement and analysis of the WWW site usage; Demand for programming feedback by content providers; Features of the Internet Profiles Corp. (I/Pro) and the nature of its business; Alliance between I/Pro and...
- net results. // Advertising Age;12/6/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 50, p68
This section presents a Web traffic report from Nielsen/NetRatings, the Internet audience measurement service of Nielsen Media Research and NetRatings, for the week ended November 28, 1999.
- To shop digitally or not is real big deal. PEARSON-MCNEIL, CHERYL // Charlotte Post;11/15/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p5A
The author argues on electronic commerce, in which she says that Nielsen Media Research Inc, reveals that online shopping for consumer packed goods is the fastest growing electronic commerce option.
- Good things come in mall packages. Vernadakis, George // Inter@ctive Week;09/07/98, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p54
Presents information on a survey conducted by Nielsen Media Research and CommerceNet, pertaining to the amount of persons in the United States who use the Internet to shop. Percentage of persons who use the Internet to shop in the US; Identification of the percentage of persons who actually...
- net Results. // Advertising Age;9/20/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 39, p56
This section presents a weekly Web traffic report from Nielsen/NetRatings, the Internet audience measurement service of Nielsen Media Research and NetRatings. It shows the total active U.S. Web audience and total number of unique, unduplicated visitors to the 10 most-visited Web properties for...
- net Results. // Advertising Age;9/6/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p33
This section presents data from Nielsen/NetRatings, the Internet audience measurement service of Nielsen Media Research and NetRatings as of August 1999. It presents the total active U.S. Web audience and total number of unique unduplicated visitors to the 10 most-visited Web properties, the...
- Dating Direct is top love site. // New Media Age;4/8/2004, p13
This article reports that Dating Direct is allegedly the most popular dating site on the World Wide Web, according to figures revealed by Web research company, Nielsen/NetRatings. The results show that Dating Direct had an audience of 414,000 unique Web users in February 2004, compared to rival...