A Narrow Escape
- Writer of the Purple Sage. Condida, Donna M. // World & I;Mar2001, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p258
Features the life and works of writer Zane Grey. Details on Grey's personal life; Career background; Comments on Grey's works; Books written by Grey.
- Editing Zane Grey. Gibson, Barry // Salt Water Sportsman;July97, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p10
Editorial. Presents the author's insights into how he edited a story by Zane Grey, a writer of Western novels. Discovery of Grey's tackle and other personal effects; Publication by family of manuscript entitled `A Narrow Escape' and its inclusion in book entitled `The Angler's Eldorado--Zane...
- FIRST MAN OF FISHING. McLaughlin, Chantal M. // Town & Country;Aug2003, Vol. 157 Issue 5279, p69
Features the book 'Zane Grey on Fishing,' by Zane Gray and edited by Terry Mort.
- ZANE GREY BOOKS FOR BOYS. // Valley of Wild Horses;1/1/1927, p3
The article lists the books of Zane Grey which include "Tappan's Burro," "Ken Ward in the Jungle," and "The Young Pitcher."
- WHAT YEAR WAS IT? // Field & Stream;Aug2012, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p8
A quiz is presented concerning the year in which the Grey family, including Zane Grey, Romer C. Grey and Romer Grey, fished in the Pacific tropics, that inspired painting on the cover of this issue of the periodical by H. C. Murphy Jr. Winchester Staynless.
- The Rube. Grey, Zane // Redheaded Outfield;1/1/1920, p17
Presents the short story "The Rube," by Zane Grey.
- The Knocker. Grey, Zane // Redheaded Outfield;1/1/1920, p71
Presents the short story "The Knocker," by Zane Grey.
- Eureka! Kalogerakis, George // Smithsonian;Dec2001, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p112
Comments on various articles in this issue of the magazine. Issue of the the things that lead people to their respective studies or careers; Mention of Jerry Dragoo, who studies skunks; Issue of turning points in careers, and mention of Zane Grey.
- Desert Gold. Grey, Zane // Read;1/18/2008, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p18
An excerpt from the book â€œDesert Gold,â€ by Zane Grey is presented with illustrations by Robert Carter.