'97 starts with strong sales showing
- AMERICA'S SWEET TOOTH. Welbel, Jennifer // Private Label Buyer;Aug2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p26
The article evaluates the sales performance of the chocolate and candy private label category. According to the analysis of Information Resources Inc., dollar sales in the private label chocolate category decreased to 13.5% in the previous 52 weeks ending May 20, 2007. It explains that the...
- Top 50 U.S. research organizations. // Marketing News;06/05/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 13, pH4
The article presents a chart depicting the top 50 U.S. research organization including ACNielsen , IMS Health Inc., Information Resources Inc. NFOWorldwide Inc. and Nielsen Media.Research Inc.
- PRHTA members select four candidates for president-elect post. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;8/9/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p26
Presents the nominations for presidency for the Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association (PRHTA). List of the nominated members; Career background of the nominees; Schedule for the declaration of winner.
- PXI Systems Alliance Attracts New Members. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2002 4th Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the growth of the PXI Systems Alliance. Number of member companies of the alliance; Enumeration of new members; Adoption of PXI in the industry.
- ICAA membership is a good thing. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jan2006, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
The article presents information on membership for Insulation Contractors Association of America.
- REDEVELOPING Professional Development. Powell, Kathy A.; Krzmarzick, Karen // Association Management;Sep2001, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p33
Presents a case study of the development of an updated training product for members of the National Apartment Association (NAA). Background on NAA; Elements of a successful product development process; Factors that made the study valuable to program development. INSET: Making Sponsors Part of...
- Century-Mark Makeover. Grotz, Pamela J. // Association Management;Nov2002, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p62
Focuses on the management strategy for the National Parent Teacher-Association in the U.S. Reduction in the number of board members; Establishment of a representative system from the membership base; Transition of the governance structure.
- Teachers' attendance at the Academy AGM. // Investigating: Australian Primary & Junior Science Journal;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p10
Highlights the evaluations received from teachers who attended a symposium sponsored by the Australian Academy of Science. Pioneer International and Queen's Trust as sponsors of the teachers; Comments from the teachers.
- Franchisee groups help resolve conflicts. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;8/15/94, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p15
Discusses the importance of franchise members associations in resolving hotel management conflicts. Advantages of membership to the Ramada Inn International Association (RINA); Opinions of members to the Knights Owners United at the Round Table (KOURT).