Books & other things
Tags: EDUCATIONAL literature
- Materials on parenting for teenage parents & grandparents. // Aging;1994, Issue 366, p61
Presents educational material for parenting. Booklets; Pamphlets; Advice on discipline; Dealing with naughty children.
- Free...or low-cost. // Curriculum Review;Oct96, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p14
Presents reviews of publications pertaining to education which would be beneficial to students and teachers in the United States. `Principles for Professional Development,' by the American Federation of Teachers; `Thought, Word & Deed,' from State Farm Insurance Companies; `Reading: A First...
- Publishing. Drennan, Megan // Education Week;2/16/94, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p38
Presents a list of educational literature. `The Boston Globe Magazine's' `In Our Own Words: A Special Issue By and About Urban Youth'; Eisenhower National Clearinghouse for Mathematics and Science Education's publication of ten regional `Guidebooks to Excellence'; Two large publishers'...
- Learning made fun. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p176
Focuses on making learning fun for children. Features educational books and activities; Information on contents; Illustrations of some products.
- Resources. // NEA Today;Oct95, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p10
Features educational materials available in the United States. Books on hands-on learning, multi-discipline, physical fitness, elementary, etc.; Television program tips.
- Resources. // NEA Today;Jan97, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p22
Reviews some educational material available in the United States. Information on the manual and video `Roll Up Your Sleeves!' from the American School Health Association; Cost of the book `Smarter Insurance Solutions,' by Janet Bamford; Highlights of the recipe collection `Chez Panisse...
- What's new. // Technology & Learning;Oct93, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p66
Features educational materials. Optical Data Corp.'s KinderVentures multisensory, videodisc-enhanced science curriculum; Dr. T's Music Software's Sing-A-Long collection of children's songs; PCSL Software Publishers Inc.'s The AIDS Avenger computer game; More.
- Untitled. // Technology & Learning;Jan94, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p64
Features information on educational materials for the month ended January 1994. Contact information; EA*Kids' introductory price on its `Eagle Eye Mysteries' for school purchase orders; Rebate on `Microsoft Office for the Macintosh'; Deadline of entries for Pied Pier/AIMS Media's First Annual...
- Untitled. // Technology Teacher;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p44
Introduces products and equipment for use in technology education. Transformation Science, Technology and Society's series of videotapes and Teacher's Guides; RoboArm programmable robotic trainer; SimLife Genetic Playground; More.
- Research spotlight. Tice, Terrence N. // Education Digest;Apr98, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p41
Presents various reading materials concerning education in the United States. Includes `Community Education Journal,' by Kathy H. Barclay and Elizabeth Boone; `Journal for a Just and Caring Education,' edited by Alison Griffith and Sandra Schecter; `Fostering Resiliency in Action,' by Bonnie Ho.