Martin demonstrates positive energy
- After the Merger: Integrating IT Systems. Sidoti, Gary J. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on KeySpan Energy Corp., an electric utility company in Long Island, New York. Workplace management solutions; Merger and acquisition activity; Corporate strategy; Benefits of the KeySpan's workforce management solution.
- KeySpan Energy Head to Lead N.Y.C. Comptroller-Elect's Transition Team. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p7
Reports on the appointment of a fourteen-member transition team by the New York City Comptroller-elect William Thompson. Comments by Robert Catell, chairman the New York City Partnership and chief executive officer of KeySpan Energy Corp. on the importance of tacking various challenges faced by...
- Utility chooses wireless option for AMR. // Electrical World;May/Jun99, Vol. 213 Issue 3, p57
Reports that KeySpan Energy's automated meter reading system uses the Global Systems for Mobile (GSM) communications public network with Redhawk 2000 Series data terminals from Omnipoint Technologies Inc. Use of data terminals as wireless interface to meters supplied by other vendors; Other...
- KeySpan to convert Rikers Island power. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May99, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p6
Reports on KeySpan Energy Management's plan to convert the Rikers Island, New York, power plant to burn natural gas instead of fuel oil under a contract with the New York City Department of Corrections. Collaboration with ConEd to build a pipeline and supply Riker Island with natural gas.
- KeySpan considering sale of Jamesport site. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/3/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p1A
Reports on the plan of KeySpan Energy Corp. to sale its Jamesport site in Long Island, New York. Assessment of the value and development of the site; Consideration of the site as a potential for nuclear power plant by Long Island Lightning Co.; Estimated cost of the land.
- KeySpan Energizes Customers. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek New England Edition;12/04/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p9
Describes the advertising campaign of the company KeySpan Energy Delivery. Reason for the launching of the advertising campaign; Value of the advertising campaign; Target market.
- KeySpan Energy announces stock buyback. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/06/98, Vol. 45 Issue 45, p15B
Reports on KeySpan Energy board of directors' purchase of more common shares in addition to the board's previous authorization. Number of common shares purchased by the company as of October 30, 1998; Advantages of repurchasing of shares to the company.
- Batten Down the Hatches. Bush, Rick // Transmission & Distribution World;Mar2004, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p6
Highlights the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) and Keyspan Energy's emergency drill, an effort to prepare Long Island, New York from the adverse impact of storms. Simulation of the environment where major actions are to be take if a severe hurricane progresses up the East Coast; Storms...
- At deadline. // Crain's New York Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on developments related to business enterprises in and around New York, New York, current as of November 16, 1998. Includes Kushner Companies' acquisition of five apartment buildings; Television and print advertising campaign of KeySpan Energy.