Whole life dividend histories
- 20-year dividend footnotes. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jun97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p37
Looks at the 20-year dividend histories of whole life insurance companies in the United States. Includes Ameritas Life; General American Life; Manulife Financial.
- The real rate of return. Boro, Jack // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/16/95, Vol. 99 Issue 42, p41
Illustrates through the use of anecdotes, how one may benefit indirectly from one's own life insurance policies, while still living. Insurance of businessman's equity value as a help to aggressive investment; Borrowing money from life insurance policies.
- Aussie ruling to aid recoveries. Tilley, Kate // Business Insurance;09/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p24
Reports on a ruling by Australia's High Court in relation to the expenses of policyholders without insurer approval. Information on the ruling; Arguments made by High Court Chief Justice Sir Gerard Brennan; Views from Kevin Nicholson, a barrister based in Adelaide, Australia.
- Ruling benefits policyholders. // Business Insurance;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p2
Looks at a ruling by the California's Supre Court which benefits policyholders. Stipulation that insurers must pay the cost of investigating polluted sites; Details on the ruling of the court; Indepth look at the portion of the court's decision in Aerojet-General Corporation versus Transport...
- Firming rates mean bad news for risk budgets. Bradford, Michael // Business Insurance;10/22/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p46
Focuses on rising insurance cost affectations on insurance buyers in hardening market environment in El Segundo, California. Problems on budgetary financial decisions of companies; Risks of traditional insurers; Significance of marketplace stabilization for pricing.
- N.Y. State Fund Declares 32.5% Dividend For Retail Safety Group. // Insurance Advocate;1/14/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the dividend declared by the New York State Insurance Fund for members of the Retail Group of New York Workers' Compensation Safety Group who had insurance policies in effect from March 2000 to March 2001.
- Selective Memory. Bobo, Jack // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/11/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 50, p27
Comments on the confusion of life insurance policyholders over the nature of their existing policies. Discussion on selective memory as it relates to the insurance industry; Analysis of the lawsuits relating to vanishing premium concept; Misconceptions on life insurance paid up policies.
- WHAT DO HERNIA SURGERY & AUTO INSURANCE CLAIMS HAVE IN COMMON? Cleveland, Wendy // Credit Union Management;Sep2008, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p62
The article provides an answer to the question on what do Hernia surgery and auto insurance claims have in common.
- Whole life dividend survey: Featuring updated and non-updated policies. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;May96, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p49
Presents information on the findings of `Best's Policy' on whole life dividends of insurance companies in the United States. Distribution methods; Factors affecting dividend rates; Characteristics of Type A and Type B insurance policies.