Aviator flag moves
- EAWS quals change. // All Hands;Sep94, Issue 929, p2
Reports that the Chief of Naval Operations' Master Chief Petty Officer Advisory Panel revised the requirements sailors must meet to qualify for the Enlisted Aviation Warfare Specialist (EAWS) pin.
- Naval aircraft. // All Hands;Jan1995, Issue 933, p42
Features the US Navy's naval aircraft. Fighters, bombers and tactical aircraft; Command and control aircraft; Training aircraft; Helicopters; Transport aircraft; SH-60F Seahawk.
- Aerial minesweeping squadron grows into `one Navy' identity. Jones, Bobby // All Hands;Mar1997, Issue 959, p27
Features the two helicopter minesweeping squadrons of the United States Navy. Description of the makeup of the two squadrons; Participation in fleet exercises; Organization of the two squadrons into detachments.
- Core values bring sailors together in combined squadron. Crist, Charlotte // All Hands;Mar1997, Issue 959, p32
Details how the United States Navy's Helicopter Mine Squadron (HM) 14 had integrated with Naval Reserve HM squadrons. Problems with the integration; Emphasis on honor, courage and commitment; Praise for the Reservists for sticking it out during the transition.
- Navy aircraft. // All Hands;Jan1998, Issue 969, p40
Presents United States Navy aircraft. Fighters, bombers and tactical aircraft; Command and control aircraft; Transport aircraft; Training aircraft; Helicopters.
- Aviation Department Head Board changes. // Naval Aviation News;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p4
Reports that new procedures set for the FY 1995 Aviation Department Head Screen Board will include a second look for operational and special mission.
- New school at Naval Aviation Schools Command. // Naval Aviation News;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p5
Reports that the Aircrew Coordination Training (ACT) Instructional Model Manager Program was established at NAS Pensacola, Florida, and is now teaching fleet readiness squadron ACT instructors for the fleet.
- Selected Navy pilots to receive ACP. // Naval Aviation News;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p5
Reports that the Navy is offering Aviation Continuation Pay to selected pilots in a number of communities. Naval Flight Officers not eligible for the pay; Requirements.
- Coming soon: NALCOMIS. Stern, Keith; Galligan, Andrew // Naval Aviation News;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS), an automated information system that brings aviation maintenance business processes up to speed. Goal of improving aircraft material readiness, improving aircraft maintenance and supply support, reducing...
- HMs 14 and 18 integrate. // Naval Aviation News;May/Jun95, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the integration of the HM-18 squadron to the Navy's HM-14, forming a squadron of over 700 personnel.