Polaroid program clicks
- Polaroid takes a shot with free cameras. // Drug Store News;4/29/96, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p50
Reports that Polaroid is couponing and rebating instant cameras and film in a two-fold approach to recruit new and lapsed users. Promotional offers; Comments from Brenda Tamburo, senior manager of promotions and merchandising.
- Polaroid wins bid to develop flat-panel display screens. Doyle, Audrey // Computer Graphics World;Aug95, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p11
Reports that Polaroid Corp. has won a $3.9 million contract to develop a domestic supplier base for high-definition flat-panel display screens. Polaroid's commitment to expand and improve its manufacturing capability for three types of optical films; Forecasts on the use of flat-panel displays...
- Polaroid previews low-cost photo scanner. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;3/6/95, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p32
Reports on Polaroid's preview of a photo scanner that would work with the output of its cameras. Features; Capabilities.
- Cold shower. Byrnes, Nanette; Hardman, Adrienne // FW;9/28/93, Vol. 162 Issue 19, p38
Reports on the financial status of Polaroid after the aborted takeover by Roy Disney. Winning of the patent-infringement suit against Eastman Kodak; Figures on debt and earnings; Introductions of Helios and Captiva products; Product development and research.
- Polaroid decides small is beautiful. // New Scientist;9/26/92, Vol. 135 Issue 1840, p19
Reports on Polaroid's development of a compact version of their instant camera. The new Vision camera fits into a jacket pocket; Shape of the print has changed from a square to a width-to-height ratioi of 4 to 3; Expected cost; Will launch the Vision in Germany this winter; New machines...
- HR development at Polaroid. Daudelin, M.W. // Personnel Journal;Feb91, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p56
Discusses why Polaroid Corp. found that developing their human resources (HR) staff is as important as developing other professionals. Details of Polaroid's human resources development program; Conditions to be met before beginning the program; Development steps; Keys to success; Details.
- Polaroid enhances film-scanner line. LaPolla, Stephanie // PC Week;5/10/93, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p30
Reports on Polaroid Corp.'s Digital Palette S Series CI-3000S and CI-5000S color film recorders. Prices; Polaroid accelerator board that speeds the process which exposes the film; Upgrading of ImagePrint 1.4 software utility that comes with each film scanner; Annual sales for 1992; Contact...
- Polaroid has a game and limited edition model. // Adweek Western Edition;8/30/93, Vol. 43 Issue 35, p16
Reports on Polaroid's promotion to stimulate sales in the fourth quarter of 1993. Instant win game; Issuing of a limited edition Shawna Robinson line of single-use cameras.
- Polaroid unveils Captiva camera and new high-speed film. Rosendahl, Iris // Drug Topics;7/5/93, Vol. 137 Issue 13, p54
Introduces the Captiva compact instant camera by Polaroid Corp. Inclusion of print, cable, and network television. Launching of Captiva 95, a film with ISO equivalent speed of 600; Price; Features.