Caterpillar announces 3406E horsepower uprate program
- Caterpillar sues over T-shirts with logo. // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p21
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Caterpillar Inc. against Garden Grove Company of California for the latter's manufacturing of T-shirts with the former's corporate logo in Japan. Takasima U.S.A. Inc.'s selling of the garments without Caterpillar Inc.'s approval.
- Business purring along in Cat's global markets. Andreoli, Tom // Crain's Chicago Business;5/13/96, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p36
Focuses on Caterpillar Incorporated, a heavy equipment company. Earnings for the first quarter of 1996; Comparison of the same period in 1995; Comments by Donald V. Fites, chairman and chief executive officer.
- Caterpillar plans massive distribution center here. Parent, Tawn // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/2/93, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p1A
Announces Caterpillar Inc.'s plan to build a distribution center for Caterpillar Logistics Services, its third-party distribution division. Lift-truck parts as distribution products; Revenue for 1992.
- New Caterpillar distribution site seeks tenant for 100,000 sq. ft. Heikens, Norm // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/16/93, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p3A
Reports on the Caterpillar Logistics Services Inc.'s distribution center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Distribution of parts for Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, a joint venture between Caterpillar Inc. and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries; Plans to sign another tenant to fill the facility; Lease of the...
- Caterpillar achieves quality standard. // Railway Age;Apr93, Vol. 194 Issue 4, p25
Reports on Caterpillar's certification under ISO 9000, the international quality standard. First major American engine manufacturer to achieve certification.
- Cat's mini investment. // International Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p41
Reports on Caterpillar's plan to invest $100 million to expand into the compact or mini machine market. Estimated value of the market for compact units as of 1997; Equipment the company plans to manufacture in 1998.
- Caterpillar receives new quality certification. // Pit & Quarry;Jan96, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p12
Reports that Caterpillar Inc. has received its QS-9000 certification, making it the first United States-based diesel engine manufacturer to receive the automotive industry's quality standard. Requirements for QS-9000 certification.
- The new Cat 980G. // Pit & Quarry;Apr96, Vol. 88 Issue 10, p17
Highlights the Caterpillar 980G machines for quarrying-related operations. Machine performance; Operator efficiency; Value.
- Operator training program part of Caterpillar event. // Pit & Quarry;May97, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the hydraulic excavators and equipment training program announced by Caterpillar at its Tinaja Hills training center near Tuczon, Arizona. Features of the 320B L and 322B L hydraulic excavators; Machine families covered by the equipment training program.