- Flow-wrap put on MAP. // Packaging Magazine;11/21/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p14
Introduces the modified atmosphere packaging machines from Ilapak. Applicability; Features.
- `Controlled and Modified Atmosphere Food Packaging'... // Prepared Foods;Sep94, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p135
Reviews the book `Controlled and Modified Atmosphere Food Packaging,' edited by Aaron Brody.
- Keeping it fresh. Brooks, George // Equities;Mar1997, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p13
Discusses the aim of Nature's Pleasures to become a world leader in the distribution of fresh produce. Use of the Modified Atmosphere Packaging technology patented by Pacific Asia Technologies; Facilities acquired by Nature's Pleasures in 1996.
- Optimal options. Russell, Jeremy // National Provisioner;Feb2003, Vol. 217 Issue 2, p76
Focuses on the introduction of Modified Atmosphere Packaging in the meat industry in the U.S. Gases used in the packaging process; List of packaging materials; Innovations in the packaging process.
- MAP keeps bread, too. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;9/14/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p19
Presents information on the use of modified atmosphere packaging to package bread. How long bread with last in this type of packaging; Information on other ways to used the packaging.
- Neo Steam MAP. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;May2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p62
The article evaluates the Modified Atmosphere Packaging film for refrigerated food products from Mondi Packaging.
- PRODUCE AS FRESH AS A DAISY. // Australian Horticulture;Sep2010, p36
The article features a range of packaging bags for farm produce that use Modified Atmosphere Packaging technology from PEAKfresh.
- Case-ready roundup. Accetta^Smith, Pamela // National Provisioner;Mar2009, Vol. 223 Issue 3, p40
The article focuses on the performance of the case-ready meat and poultry packaging category in the U.S. According to a report by "Packaging World Magazine" (PW), case-ready meat is continuing to take over the fresh-meat case and some case-ready packaging systems, particularly...
- PAKOWANIE MIÄ˜SA DROBIOWEGO W MODYFIKOWANEJ ATMOSFERZE. Orkusz, Agnieszka // Engineering Sciences & Technologies / Nauki Inzynierskie i Techn;2015, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p41
The aim of this work was to present the current knowledge about the influence of modified atmosphere on the properties of refrigerated poultry meat. The methods of atmosphere modification in packaged meat (vacuum packaging, gas atmosphere packaging), types of gases most commonly used to modify...
- MAP for extended shelf-life. // Food Manufacture;Mar2002, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p38
Features the modified atmosphere packaging machines developed by Ilapak. Accessibility to personal computers; Capabilities of the machines; Contact number of Ilapak.