- Some enduring myths about marketing. Smolowitz, Ira // Business Forum;Summer/Fall96, Vol. 21 Issue 3/4, p30
Presents some enduring myths and reality check about marketing as identified by the author.
- The Truth About Radiation. // Popular Mechanics;Jul2011, Vol. 188 Issue 7, p23
The article presents information related to some myths and reality associated with radiations.
- THE MYTHS OF TELEVISION. // Saturday Evening Post;11/30/1968, Vol. 241 Issue 24, p12
Addresses some of the myths of television. Myth that television is a great medium of information; Myth that television is the new medium of reality; Myth that television is not what it is, or should not be what it is.
- Making U.S. industry more competitive: Myths and realities. Moon, H. Chang; Goodrich, James A. // Review of Business;Spring96, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p18
Discusses the myths and realities of making industries more competitive. Myths of protectionism; Limits to macroeconmics; Sources of American competitiveness; Global market strategy; Devaluation and budget balancing.
- YOU'RE COVERED. // Mail on Sunday;12/18/2011, p63
The myths and reality of storm damage insurance
- Myths and realities in upholstery. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;12/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p29
Focuses on myths and realities in the upholstery industry in the United States. Weakness of motion and recliners versus stationary; Market share of prints.
- Interoperability: Myth vs reality. Blume, Wolfram // EDN;08/01/97, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p193
Opinion. Discusses the myth and reality associated with interoperability in the electronic industry. Details on the efforts to address the interoperability problem.
- Going International: Export Myths and Strategic Realities - Executive Summary. Yetton, Philip; Davis, Jeremy; Swan, Peter // Australian Journal of Management (University of New South Wales);Dec91, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p229
Discusses some myths and strategic realities in the internationalization of Australian manufacturing industry. Role of foreign multinational enterprises; Effect of two terms of reference about the pattern and direction of development on the economy; Correlation between increasing size and...
- Minimum wage mythology. Rankin, Ken // Retailing Today;6/26/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses some of the minimum wage in the retailing industry myths circulating around Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. One of the myths is that low-paying minimum-wage jobs constitute a disproportionate share of the employment opportunities created by the retail industry, but the...
- Blame it on the movies. Kirchner, Jill // Glamour;Aug93, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p148
Disputes six romantic myths movies perpetuate. Myths; Movies; Reality.