- Braj Binani acquires 3B - The Fibreglass Company. // Colourage;Apr2012, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p98
The article reports on the acquisition of 3B-The Fibreglass Co. by Binani Industries Ltd., the holding company of Braj Binani Group.
- BIZ BRIEFS. // Composites Technology;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p13
This section offers news briefs concerning the composite industry. Ashland Performance Materials of Dublin, Ohio, has formed a strategic alliance with Milan, Italy-based Acell Srl to foster North American market development for Acell's sheet molding compound (SMC)-based sandwich panel processing...
- CPI expands in Minn. // Plastics News;8/27/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p0004
The article reports that the manufacturer CPI Binani Inc. will meet increased demand for thermoplastic composites by completing an addition to its Winona, Minnesota plant by January 1, 2013.
- China Business. Uchida, Yoko // China Business Review;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p58
A list of Chinese business enterprises is presented which includes Binani Cement Ltd., Great Wall Motor Co. Ltd. and Singapore Airlines Ltd.
- GHANSHYAM BINANI CHILDREN'S BRAVERY AWARDS. // Marwar;8/30/2015, p1
The article announces that Mhonbeni Ezung, Shaurya Veer Singh and Riya Chaudhary were granted the 14th Ghanshyam Binani Children's Bravery Awards for 2014.
- Binani celebrates parents' forever-ness, cements 'Sadiyon ke liye' proposition. // Campaign;8/9/2013, p1
The article reports on the Parental Love television advertising campaign launched by cement company Binani, featuring brand ambassador Amitabh Bachchan and began airing on July 11, 2013 in India.
- The Rankings. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;May2013, p10
A chart is presented that lists rankings of creative agency performance for March 2013 including the company Ogilvy Binani Cement from India, China Telecom Global from China and DDB Pfizer Australia.
- Eye for Retail. Saini, Shubhra // Images Retail;Apr2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p62
The article discusses the author's conversation with Sarat Binani, managing director of optical retail chain Himalaya Optical, about his experience and vision on the future of the brand and the eyewear retailing (ER) segment in India. Binani explores the hurdles to the growth of ER and suggests...
- Core acquires CPI Binani, adds markets. Antosiewicz, Frank // Plastics News;3/30/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p0014
The article reports that sheet molding compound maker Core Molding has acquired long-fiber thermoplastics producer CPI Binani in March 2015. Topics covered include the senior secured five-year loan to finance the deal, the technological capabilities of CPI Binani, and Core Molding's specialty in...
- Concrete Gambit. Verma, Virendra // Business Today;4/19/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p58
The article focuses on the benefits gained by India-based Binani Cement Ltd. (BCL) in acquiring cement firm Binani Cement Factory LLC of Dubai, United Arab Emirates and a unit in China through the controlling stake in Singapore-based Krishna Holdings Pte Ltd. It reveals that the acquisitions...