- Recipes on tap without taking out a bank loan. Whitworth, Mick // Food Manufacture;Jan2001, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p39
Features FormPack, a recipe formulation package system for small-to-medium size food businesses from Mettler Toledo. Number of recipes recorded by the system; Procedures of the Formpack; Price of the system.
- Special occasions. // Packaging Magazine;3/20/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p19
Introduces the Formpack, a two-piece packaging system from Mayr-Melnhof Packaging UK. Key features; Applicability; Availability.
- Amcor Flexibles wins a WorldStar Award for 'Formpack with Advanced Blister Design'. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p40
The article reports on the WorldStar award received by AMCOR Flexibles for its Formpack with Advanced Blister Design at the 2014 competition organized by the World Packaging Organization (WPO).
- INDIA INK. Bal, Sumeet // Entertainment Weekly;7/9/2004, Issue 773, p19
Presents information on the launch of the "Spider-Man India" comic book in India.
- datebook. // Plastics Technology;Dec2009, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p30
A calendar of events for the plastics technology sector from December 2009 to March 2010 is presented which includes the Plastics Recycling 2010 Conference, the Composite 2010 Exhibition & Convention, and the Form-Pack 2009: World Thermoformed Packaging Conference.
- Srisailam unit set for operations. // Modern Power Systems;Sep2000, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p9
Reports the launch of operations for the Srisailam hydroelectric power plant in India.
- india World Leader? Singh, Bhupinder // Siliconindia;Sep2009, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p46
A blog about the campaign launched to make India as a super power is discussed.
- Starbucks Launches First Cafe in India. // Moderate Voice;10/20/2012, p12
A blog related to the launch of a cafe by Starbucks Corp. in India is discussed.
- Our pick of the month: Bar on the move. // India Today;5/28/2012, p53
The article reports on the launching of Barmobile, the first mobile bartending service in Mumbai, India.
- Tata Nano debuts to cheers and worries. // Asian Pacific Post;7/23/2009, p17
This article reports on the launch of the Tata Nano automobile by Tata Motors in Mumbai, India.