- Ever expanding opportunities in plastics engineering. Shit, Subhas Chandra // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2012, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p21
The article discusses the developments in the Indian plastics industry, particularly in plastics engineering. It claims that consumption of plastics in India will increase by six folds during 2000-2030, but will still be lower behind China and the U.S. It cites the various programmes launched by...
- CIPET, Imphal to see further investments in infrastructure. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2015, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p62
The article reports on the expansion of autonomous institute Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) through infrastructure investment in 2015.
- Lessons for the discerning viewer. Wilson, Terry // People Management;5/2/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p40
Provides advices on choosing the right video to be used in training and development programmes. Information on video training programmes; Classification of video training programmes; Importance of knowing the objectives of a training workshop; Techniques of using video training programmes.
- CIPET to establish Plastic Waste Management Centres in New Delhi. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2010, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p52
The article reports on the establishment of Plastic Waste Management Centers in New Delhi, India, which will be led by the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET).
- Despite manpower crunch over 50% CIPET seats vacant in Guj. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Aug2012, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p69
The article reports that more than 50 percent seats at the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) remain vacant in Gujarat, India as of August 2012.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;4/17/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p53
Provides information on several training programmes for trainers. Introduction to psychology for trainers programme; Master trainer programme; Aims of the programmes; Its schedule and training fees.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p47
Provides information on several training programmes for trainers. Duration to complete the training programmes; Venues and training fees.
- How to…reinvigorate enthusiasm for training. // People Management;4/19/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p52
An introduction to guidelines for reinvigorating enthusiasm for training programmes is presented.
- Noticeboard. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/19/2008, Issue 2834, p80
A photograph of the launch of the Rexperts training programme is presented.
- GET A BUDDY WITH THE PDA. // Truck & Driver;Jan2003, p10
Reports on the launch of a training programme, Buddy Scheme by the Professional Drivers Association. Improvement of skills of truck drivers through the programme; Description of the programme; Contact details for the programme.