- Parmeshwari Silk to tap market for expansion. // Colourage;Dec95, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p57
States that Parmeshwari Silk Mills Limited is planning to enter the capital market. Details on company's plan; Parmeshwari in the process of manufacturing textiles; Statistics on company's turnover; Information on company's past performance.
- Polypipe acquisitions solidify main markets. // Plastics News;9/29/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p32
Reports that Polypipe plc entered the plastic pipe for civil engineering and bathroom fittings market, with its purchase of B&H Limited of Loughborough, England, in September, 1997. Reference to Polypipe acquisition of Celmac Group Limited of Manchester, England; Information on Polypipe's...
- Arvind Remedies Limited. Aiyar, Sharda // Chemical Business;Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p58
Reports on the plan of Arvind Remedies Ltd. of Madras, India to enter the capital market.
- Beyond capitalized nature: ecological ethnicity as an arena of conflict in the regime of globalization. Parajuli, P. // ECUMENE;Apr98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p186
With the globalization of the economy, the world has entered an â€˜ecological phaseâ€™ in which capital is naturalized, while simultaneously nature is capitalized. In this phase, whatever was previously considered as â€˜externalâ€™ or off-limits to the market is included as...
- Plastics export promotion body eyes West Asia, African markets. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2014, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p69
The article reports that the Plastics Export Promotion Council of India is planning to enter the plastics markets in West Asia and Africa through the Government's Market Access Initiative.
- Principia and Akin enter pact. Griswold, Matt // Plastics News;12/3/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p7
The article reports that Principia Partners LLC has entered into a partnership with Akin Bay Co. that will open investment banking services to Principia's middle-market clients. Principia focuses on the plastics, chemicals and building products industries. The company defines the middle market...
- Use of plastics in automobiles. // Ward's Auto World;Feb95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p57
Features the book `Plastics and Elastomers in Automobiles,' published by Applied Market Information Limited.
- ADAC expands abroad with joint venture. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p2
Reports that ADAC Plastics Inc. has entered into a joint venture with British firm Kigass Engineering Limited to form ADAC Kigass Limited. Terms of the venture.
- Leave Me Alone! // Entrepreneur;Aug2004, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p31
Presents the findings of a survey on American consumers' attitude towards marketing and advertising. Percentage of respondents who are interested in products and services that help block or skip marketing promotions; Desire for more limits and regulations on marketing and advertising.
- Charlotte Pipe Puts Up Its Dukes. Gibbs, Shea // Modern Casting;Dec2011, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p22
The article discusses the pipe and fitting company Charlotte Pipe & Foundry, examining how the company has entered the commercial castings market and competition from the industry in countries such as China. The company makes both plastic and cast iron pipes, commercial grad castings, and...